Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

28 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Interesting that Jessica is prepared to masturbate on cam with see through knickers on but not when she is nude

you missed her earlier doing all of that and more in her room-so your post has no merit:biggrin:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Interesting that Jessica is prepared to masturbate on cam with see through knickers on but not when she is nude

.... the open one was at least partly for real (i think she still pretend a lot with action away from the fun point) ... the cam show one is most likely complete fake.

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She didn't go this far on her cam show's before though....you certainly never saw her pussy as far as I'm aware...

You are correct i do believe-that she has shown more today on cam than ever before-

That probably made someone paying for the private show very hard and happy

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

You are correct i do believe-that she has shown more today on cam than ever before-

That probably made someone paying for the private show very hard and happy

She certainly made me pretty hard earlier I don't mind saying....:blush:

24 minutes ago, happyone said:

you missed her earlier doing all of that and more in her room-so your post has no merit:biggrin:

You miss my point. I did see her doing all of that (when she wasn't on cam), which was my point.Your post is without point (or merit)