Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lyree said:

She may actually bring herself to orgasm if she keeps it up.

... she is going for the fake ... by missing to work on the the fun point ... just look with your brain actually thinking ... it is easy to see

2 minutes ago, yadevol said:

You miss my point. I did see her doing all of that (when she wasn't on cam), which was my point.Your post is without point (or merit)

unless i still miss it this is what you said

"Interesting that Jessica is prepared to masturbate on cam with see through knickers on but not when she is nude "

She was nude ( when she wasn't on cam) and she did masturbate-so, I still do not get your point and therefore my post is not without merit.

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

That's weird :huh: Jessica bate before and her current show are almost the same. The only difference is she is keeping her panties although we can see her pussy through her panties

in her open show she actually did something for real several times for a few seconds ... the cam show is still all fake

... at least this is my interpretation

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's been on fire all day. Next step should be the big black dildo, not Irma's pathetic Mr Pinky...:biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's been on fire all day. Next step should be the big black dildo, not Irma's pathetic Mr Pinky...:biggrin:

... better would be the one Nicole use ... placed on the right point and swiched on ... going for something real .... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1