Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I think I understand that nobody cares that these girls are (Derogatory), it is right, just that causes us to see a little bit Pussy, no matter what they do outside, guys see do as a good one, because you have problems

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Zinc said:

So much for the massage guy to explore...i think after the massage he has lost interest in Irma and Jess..he needs new meat

that's why they still have butcher shops Zinc hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

So much for the massage guy to explore...i think after the massage he has lost interest in Irma and Jess..he needs new meat

Hmm I am a qualified mass. therapist and I never lose interest in my clients.. no way.:dodgy:.keep learning new techniques, studying practice, always keeping it fresh so they stay clients...::)

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Now this is a VERY important part...the part where Irma has this initial conversation with someone new....this pretty much decides her strategy....i believe she finds about abt their orientation, bf/gf etc and how naughty they are...i remember on her first day Irma took a lotta interest in Nicole and even touched her...but after a conversation, she stopped all that...

Remember that Irma offered to mutually masturbate with Nicole, but N turned her down because she didn't want Nora to walk in. 

Nora never did walk in :sad:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, adamneve said:

Hmm I am a qualified mass. therapist and I never lose interest in my clients.. no way.:dodgy:.keep learning new techniques, studying practice, always keeping it fresh so they stay clients...::)

good way to do business adamneve

Just now, Benfold said:

Remember that Irma offered to mutually masturbate with Nicole, but N turned her down because she didn't want Nora to walk in. 

Nora never did walk in :sad:

Nicole is a serious waste of talent...she is really pretty and the most horny girl on RLC alongwith Leora,Irma  and Zoya.....but a waste....

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Zinc said:

Nicole is a serious waste of talent...she is really pretty and the most horny girl on RLC alongwith Leora,Irma  and Zoya.....but a waste....

don't forget Masha:biggrin: