Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

We know, for a fact, that Irma gets off on being on cam. She loves showing herself to others, it's why she's always naked, it's a thrill for her. This was a technical fault, nothing more. It does suck, but with any luck RLC will learn from this and it won't happen again

LMAO  won't happen again?  You've been here long enough to know it's going to happen again and again and again!   RLC has not done a damn thing to fix the problem......they just put a band aid on it like they always do.  Wake up and smell the coffee Benfold!!!

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

We know, for a fact, that Irma gets off on being on cam. She loves showing herself to others, it's why she's always naked, it's a thrill for her. This was a technical fault, nothing more. It does suck, but with any luck RLC will learn from this and it won't happen again

You rlc

• Upvote 1

As I suggested earlier guys, this was always just be a meet and greet thing and nothing more. The twins have barely shown any nudity so far, even in view of each other so they were hardly going to get naughty with total strangers. The only 2 likely to get their tits out,did, but that was hardly expected. As for these conspiracy theories...ridiculous..:cry:

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yep the cams went down just as it was getting good and just happened to come back on just when the b2 girls were leaving,thats one hell of a coincidence huh

Thanks im glad some agree with me.       It's jus the timing that has me suspicios -- nothing more. I still love the site..  I jus know some of the girls are a lil more shy than others so the other girls respect them and try to fix things to accommodate them.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wathou said:

if u want to see dudes go to the couples appts, or if u want swingers with dudes party u have VH.tv / voyeur-villa. Let's keep b1&b2 right like they are no need for dudes :) 

I do not understand the idea behind the current cast. .... Quantity do not create any excitement. ... So many girls make no seens at all.

The only hope is that some of them are actually equaly open as Nicole. If they would invite some guys, it could be fun. ... Otherwise, it will be as in the henhouse. Useless for RLC.

If this is the one thing in life that gets you angry the most,,,then you need to re-evaluate everything about your life,,,,there is more to life than RLC,,,get off the computer and go do some chores,,,feed the cat,,walk the dog,,,go get some fresh air and get some real pussy,,,sitting here arguing about a website online is just plain stupid,,,if you don't like the maintenance crap,,,cancel your Sub,,,,or send me the $45,,,I could use a new 6 pack of Heineken lol.:biggrin::biggrin:

beer-pouring-2-1200x450-c.jpg

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yep the cams went down just as it was getting good and just happened to come back on just when the b2 girls were leaving,thats one hell of a coincidence huh

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Thanks im glad some agree with me.       It's jus the timing that has me suspicios -- nothing more. I still love the site..  I jus know some of the girls are a lil more shy than others so the other girls respect them and try to fix things to accommodate them.

Nothing was ever going to happen tonight...

• Upvote 3