Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, MrLurker said:

Mia's the one near the windows.  Love that birthmark.....

yes Mia has a few pimples on her face (no big deal) , has the birthmark, is a little larger butt and legs, sometimes wears a bracelet, seems to dance more, and as of this time

is not camera shy:biggrin:

I must admit I've been busy with other RLC stuff but I saw the Twins were exercising topless about half an hour ago and just game back sadly seconds after they got up - I saw them get up but on the wrong cam. However it did indicate me how much I care about seeing this pair topless - not very much and judging from the lack of posts I am not alone in my lack of excitement. I'm not indicating any criticism of these 2 good looking girls and they have plenty of time to impress me but if it was Stella and Polya exercising topless I doubt if I would have cut away so easily. I think a difference for me was that S&P were just exercising because that's what they do every day whereas with Jess and the Twins it does look as though it is for the cameras - yes I know the others were but they were just more convincing. Belle of course exercised with more and more clothes on as she went on! 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I must admit I've been busy with other RLC stuff but I saw the Twins were exercising topless about half an hour ago and just game back sadly seconds after they got up - I saw them get up but on the wrong cam. However it did indicate me how much I care about seeing this pair topless - not very much and judging from the lack of posts I am not alone in my lack of excitement. I'm not indicating any criticism of these 2 good looking girls and they have plenty of time to impress me but if it was Stella and Polya exercising topless I doubt if I would have cut away so easily. I think a difference for me was that S&P were just exercising because that's what they do every day whereas with Jess and the Twins it does look as though it is for the cameras - yes I know the others were but they were just more convincing. Belle of course exercised with more and more clothes on as she went on! 

and when Jessica excercised naked, that was not for the camera's ? it sure was she has never done it since and everyone went wild about that at the time. most of what all the girls do is for the cams to some extent, yes Belle showed elements of theexhibitionist in her but sometimes it was simply for us and there was the times when she was not into it but still tried. You probably have not watched the twins very much but i don't think what they do is any different to what others have done. They know the audience expects to see them in there underwear and topless so they produce ! 

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

and when Jessica excercised naked, that was not for the camera's ? it sure was she has never done it since and everyone went wild about that at the time. most of what all the girls do is for the cams to some extent, yes Belle showed elements of theexhibitionist in her but sometimes it was simply for us and there was the times when she was not into it but still tried. You probably have not watched the twins very much but i don't think what they do is any different to what others have done. They know the audience expects to see them in there underwear and topless so they produce ! 

Maybe he would rather see this :

2a.jpg

02.jpg

3.ajpg.jpg

4 (4).jpg

06b.jpg

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

I'm not sure, but I don't think Irma appreciate the compitition

I think Irma is fine, She loves Jess and and Danaya, She has been very affectionate with the twins.  Now she is comforting Jess it looked like

Irma's pretty clearly getting ready to go out. Probably overnight judging by all the stuff she's been putting in her bag (tooth brush included). Doesn't seem like Jess is going with her (maybe that's what that long conversation was about). Maybe Danaya is? She seems to be getting ready too. But sometimes Danaya gets all made up and then just sits on her bed for the rest of the night, so who knows?

7 minutes ago, timber said:

Irma's pretty clearly getting ready to go out. Probably overnight judging by all the stuff she's been putting in her bag (tooth brush included). Doesn't seem like Jess is going with her (maybe that's what that long conversation was about). Maybe Danaya is? She seems to be getting ready too. But sometimes Danaya gets all made up and then just sits on her bed for the rest of the night, so who knows?

Should be a quiet night then.   :biggrin: