Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

In a good mood. Good curry, few pints of Cobra and just watched my team win 4-0 on match of the day!! Now I'm looking for some great action on RLC...:dodgy:#

Naked 3 girl massage in B1 cos Irma's left, on top of covers bate by sexy Angel and Flipper coming home with Heidi, drunk......Well there's always tomorrow...:cry:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Something like that, also Russian and Kazakh. I don't think her Spanish is good or she would have spoken with curly hair guy in Spanish (assuming he speaks Spanish, which seems likely)

Anyone know which is the twin in pink panties? She is much more comfortable with nudity and girl-girl contact than the other one

thanks Ben

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Irma is on a NASA mission to the moon. ... but ... I can not tell you were i got this information from. ... ::)

In Germany there is a saying: Go there where the pepper grows! This means: to disappear very far away and best not to return. I think Irma is exactly there!

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I bet she would, but the Twins are not ready for that ? I reckon pink panty twin would go further than black panty twin though

If I am not mistaken, the pink panty twin is Lia-the shier one-she left her panties on to shower with the other 2 girls

Mia has the dark panties on and has taken several showers naked

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

In a good mood. Good curry, few pints of Cobra and just watched my team win 4-0 on match of the day!! Now I'm looking for some great action on RLC...:dodgy:#

Naked 3 girl massage in B1 cos Irma's left, on top of covers bate by sexy Angel and Flipper coming home with Heidi, drunk......Well there's always tomorrow...:cry:

Not as much fun as 6-3 :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cgehlen2309 said:

In Germany there is a saying: Go there where the pepper grows! This means: to disappear very far away and best not to return. I think Irma is exactly there!

if we insult the residents, they'll turn their backs on us, so, lets not..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

If I am not mistaken, the pink panty twin is Lia-the shier one-she left her panties on to shower with the other 2 girls

Mia has the dark panties on and has taken several showers naked

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's the other way around. One has hair up, one has hair down, and in the shower it was hair up who got naked with the other two. Also she took Jess's arse during massage stage 1