Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry BB you've lost me there. The only way giving Rus a HJ and getting finger fucked by him in the bath to orgasm. as well as the erotic massage the other week. regardless of what is or isn't happening outside the house, isn't classed as cheating on her boyfriend back home is he wasn't now her boyfriend back home...

Hear hear!! And she knows it too. That is why no Kissing and no fucking. It took a long time last night in the bed before he was even able to talk her into spooning and she still had her panties and top on. I have never seen a guy who could talk so fucking much. He never shuts up.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

He really is a gentleman to Jessica.  She could do a lot worse. We don't know how her so called BF is with her though

He is, compared with most of the guys we've seen in all the apartments. Also some partners these girls are hitched up to back home sound like complete arseholes. Yes, he's a gentleman. But regardless of that, Jess must make her mind up what direction she's going to take now, because it's unfair on her BF and Rus...

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

He really is a gentleman to Jessica.  She could do a lot worse. We don't know how her so called BF is with her though

Do you know who is always a gentleman at the beginning? A pimp looking for fresh meat!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

Damned it's looking creepy to me xD Jessica is rolled up in her cover and rus is trying to put his under that xD 

I think she told him quite a while ago that she wanted to get some sleep but he's not having any of it. She must have been promised that she will be back because she can't seem to get rid of him...

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK ...... este es el trato. La primera vez que se presentó, fue citado diciendo que tenía que dejar porque si se quedaba, que no podía dormir sabiendo que ellos (BTP y LTP) estaban arriba y no podía hacer nada. Así invitándole a dormir en su cama es una invitación abierta y si esto no sucedió esta noche, es porque ya ha sucedido en la sala de estar, por la estantería, a pelo como un MFer, sobre la alfombra falsa, junto al mayordomo, fuera del puto apartamento !!!

The first time I saw him (and now I know there's once before). It was at Lima's farewell party (a party that Lima ended up so drunk that she could not get out, and Nicole was going to leave, too, but she returned because she was with Miguel. Calls and explanations to Miguel in Spanish ... and many other things, also the first time he tries to climb, but Jess does not invite him to it.
They talk about him being a friend of Nora and Kiko, but it turns out that that day did not go alone, why not think that the other boy is the friend?
Afterwards everyone says that he appears invited by Nora ... that is not true, as I said Lima is the one that invites these guys to their party ... since Lima is also the one that introduces the boys To Nicole like Jess).

LOL ...... es por eso que están en la profesión que se encuentren en !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, horseshoejerry said:

I am referring to in the last few days. She is wearing a protective device now.

indeed she is wearing something on her nose, but if she had a nasal surgery this weekend, let me tell you that she'd have bruises still now. So i don't think she had a surgery this weekend, but for the protective device i have no answers :X