Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

You're thinking Threesome  ??..................:huh::biggrin:

i doubt jess would join them if anything is going to happen between irma & the dude ^^' 
And btw irma told the dude she can't drink alcool because of "something" i could not understand the "something"

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Mia is the one getting dressed for the date-and she is the more open one (as MrBox) would say :biggrin:

ok thang you maybe she agreed on the offer of alex. She just said that she don't know yet where she is going to go ... I hope not :X 

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Buy yeah the rest of us speak English.  Speak French anywhere else in the country and good luck with that

You are so right, at least some of us speak both languages, no insult intended, I understand that the rest of Canada does not need to learn French.

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

You are so right, at least some of us speak both languages, no insult intended, I understand that the rest of Canada does not need to learn French.

No insult taken, speaking more than one language is great thing.  In PQ I think it's vital.  Though some don't speak any English. They don't need to.  Actually if this dude is Spanish or even Russian for that matter, he would have no trouble in Toronto or Vancouver living, working and being entertained in his own language...lol

• Upvote 1

I'm just back. ... What the hell is going on in B1. ... ?!? .... Is there any good story why this cast is dancing partly half nacked and partly fully dressed in the LR and a guy going around and look kind of strange?

My first impression is that is look something between confused and ridiculous. ... What is this??!!??

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No insult taken, speaking more than one language is great thing.  In PQ I think it's vital.  Though some don't speak any English. They don't need to.  Actually if this dude is Spanish or even Russian for that matter, he would have no trouble in Toronto or Vancouver living, working and being entertained in his own language...lol

English is the universal language for business among other things. Mine is not perfect but it's not too bad.

Just now, MrBox said:

I'm just back. ... What the hell is going on in B1. ... ?!? .... Is there any good story why this cast is dancing partly half nacked and partly fully dressed in the LR and a guy going around and look kind of strange?

My first impression is that is look something between confused and ridiculous. ... What is this??!!??

Irma's friend that's what it is xD But more seriously for one of irma's friend i find him really funny and respectfull ^^ But i don't see where your more "real" "normal" is xD