Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, rockinvidde said:

And there you go at 10pm local time my subscription ended.

I don`t think i will subscribe any more in the near future since i feel this rlc is taking to much time

of the regular life. It`s just that addictive and it`s about time to do something else!

I will drop in on cc now and then to get some update though so see you later guy`s !!

see you around then

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I don`t think i will subscribe any more in the near future since i feel this rlc is taking to much time

of the regular life. It`s just that addictive and it`s about time to do something else!

I will drop in on cc now and then to get some update though so see you later guy`s !!

have fun with your life :) and see you on CC :) 

3 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Speak soon mate...:biggrin:

Oh dear. why can't they just have a party and dance or play a game. Why do we have to a show for the cameras. This entirely unnecessary. Do you know how many houses at 10:10 have 3 girls, one topless bent over in front of a guy? I'm willing to bet as near to zero as makes no difference. i know a lot is artificial but why do they have to mak eit more so then necessary. Some wild dancing at a party like for instance happens on occasion at Vanessa's seems more real. Even Rus playing strip poker with 2 babes seems more normal. I'm not pushing for normal obviously - I like to see what I like to see - but why not party instead of this? Irma would still have her top off.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I know how you feel but I wish I had subscribed this month as it has been all action.

8 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Your right its addictive.  I try and ballance it out.  When ive spare time i watch it usually while watching tv too.  I dont let it stop me doing other things.  Thats when it becomes an issue i think.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Your right its addictive.  I try and ballance it out.  When ive spare time i watch it usually while watching tv too.  I dont let it stop me doing other things.  Thats when it becomes an issue i think.  

Without Belle as I explained in my OCD post it doesn't stop be doing anything whereas once with The Goddess I cancelled a dental appointment because she was about to bate. When Belle was here I tried to fit everything around what she was doing.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh querido. por qué no pueden simplemente hacer una fiesta y bailar o jugar un juego. ¿Por qué tenemos que un espectáculo para las cámaras. Esta totalmente innecesario. ¿Usted sabe cuántas casas a las 10:10 tendrá 3 niñas, uno en topless se inclinó delante de un chico? Estoy dispuesto a apostar tan cerca de cero como se hace ninguna diferencia. Yo sé mucho es artificial pero ¿por qué tienen que mak EIT más que lo necesario. Un poco de baile salvaje en una fiesta como por ejemplo sucede en ocasiones a Vanessa parece más real. Incluso Rus jugar strip poker con 2 chicas parece más normal. No estoy empujando para el normal obviamente - Me gustaría ver lo que me gusta ver - pero ¿por qué no sean Partes en lugar de esto? Irma todavía tendría su colmo.

Go to a friend's apartment, even if these friends, be girls, and you have to do yoga, at the very least, you should feel ridiculous

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh dear. why can't they just have a party and dance or play a game. Why do we have to a show for the cameras. This entirely unnecessary. Do you know how many houses at 10:10 have 3 girls, one topless bent over in front of a guy? I'm willing to bet as near to zero as makes no difference. i know a lot is artificial but why do they have to mak eit more so then necessary. Some wild dancing at a party like for instance happens on occasion at Vanessa's seems more real. Even Rus playing strip poker with 2 babes seems more normal. I'm not pushing for normal obviously - I like to see what I like to see - but why not party instead of this? Irma would still have her top off.

You are also missing the summer parties i see, you are not the only one :cry: