Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, sigfried said:

so last night some bearded guy came home with irma. all normal until she removed her bra, then after a bit removed her panties, then kissed, hugged and he left.

Yeah I used to see how many panties I could collect in the past ,until my girlfriend (at the time) found my stash.::) I think Alex is a bit more serious than I was. More power to him...

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Yeah I used to see how many panties I could collect in the past ,until my girlfriend (at the time) found my stash.::) I think Alex is a bit more serious than I was. More power to him...

Hahaha I have a few pairs that I've collected stuffed in the bottom of my chest of drawers :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

yes why not let twins get the small room and let irma and jessica get the big room i think as long irma and jessica here had sex together and if rus comes to visit as both jessica and irma has been finger fucked by rus at if rus going back so he can sleep with irma and jessica i mean 

Edited by kase