Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

No Arrobro, these are not normal girls. These are ladies who have chosen the profession of entertaining, they are mostly all models of some sort. They entertain you in this way because we pay for it to happen. If there was no market for it then you could watch the "normal" girls do what ever "normal" girls do.

• Upvote 7

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, SecretSquirrell said:

my mates do that when they come to visit, they side saddle the toilet as they are shitting and let it roll down the inside making a mess the dirty grubs.

They do this to annoy me.

Yo SecretSquirrel, next time you visit your mates at their house, leave them with an upper decker the day you leave. Lift the lid that holds the water that flushes the toilet, and shit up there. One of my guy friends did this to someone for screwing around with him, disgusting but funny.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo SecretSquirrel, next time you visit your mates at their house, leave them with an upper decker the day you leave. Lift the lid that holds the water that flushes the toilet, and shit up there. One of my guy friends did this to someone for screwing around with him, disgusting but funny.

Thats funny, I'll give it a crack next time I'm there. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

I am surprised at how low key Stella is so far.  Give it time though, and those who haven't seen that show are in for a treat.

She hasn't exactly hit the ground running has she, for someone whose been here before. She is acting like it's her 1st time, apart from her friendship with Irma. . But I'm not really suprised to be honest. She always spent a hell of a lot of thime in her room in bed or on it as far as I can remember and only sprung into life up when it was party time...:confused:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Benfold said:

He spoke previously about how he likes when girls fuck him in the arse with a strap on.

Is he making a move now? Could be, who knows with this guy

Let's hope i don't have to see that ever on RLC xD