Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Yes before I signed up for the Gym and weight Watchers.:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

damn dude- it didn't help- no wonder you don't get any pussy- you can't find "little willy" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

How many times I have I said in this forum? Barcelona has nothing to do with real life so should not me judged by those standards or even those of the couples apartments.

Nicole fucking the brains out of Miguel was real. Nicole's fight with Estelle was real, Jess getting upset over a family friends illness was real. The girls body painting each other could happen and massaging each other could also happen. A lot of the 2 orgy nights, once the touch paper had been lit were pretty spontaneous and pretty real,  and drug taking was real. A fat bloke in a situation is a million miles from being reality...

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think if there is a big negative reaction to this - which I don't think there should be - RLC or the agency may well have a word with Irma. At the moment he's on the top 2 cams on RLC so obviously people don't have that big a problem.

being top cams doesn't mean there is a lot of poeple watching it ^^' just that the poeple who are watching rlc right now are watching them and also because nothing else is happening ^^' 

Just now, mic351 said:

I just got here and I can bet the girls are talking about Irma and whoever the hell the dude is....

Well the Twins have already got up close and banana with him but I wonder whether Irma took it a bit far tonight? Not saying she did but I wonder.

I keep telling you guys,,CC has different stages that we all go by every single day.

1. Boredom
  2. Excitement
  3. Anger
  4. Humour
  5. Flame Bait/Flame War
  6. Trolling
  7. Complaints About RLC/CC/RLC Tenants/Fellow CC members
  8. Excitement about something that may happen
  9. If something amazing happens we all are happy:biggrin:/ If nothing happens we all get pissed:angry:
  10. We revise the day's events
  11. We tell each other goodnight and all of us leave for the day.
  12. The people who like to troll CC at night come out to quote our comments and talk shit.
  13. Noldus gives the lights out warning
  14. CC goes dark for the next 10 hours.
  15. We all come back tomorrow to do it all again.::)
  • Upvote 6