Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Monday will be 60 Days for her.  Maybe their having a going away party for her.  Some Girls Party like the worlds coming to an end just before they leave.

I wish Irma a safe trip home Monday.

that'd be too good if she leaves on monday, but she'll probably do the full 90.
Which mean more alex to come :dodgy:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Too fucking long!!

5 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Oh hey guys gals!!

Wow. Two people found their way back to this forum at almost the same time? .. Maybe, I should say two accounts were used again almost at the same time!?!?

Anyway, welcome back. :)

35 minutes ago, wathou said:

Without calling any names, i'm sorry but when u see that alex is massaging/fingering/licking  stella and it was only the second time she met him ... come on if there is no money behind it ... 
Sadly Irma disapointed me again T_T

During her last stay, Stella fucked a lot with  a friend of Milena  and Stella met him for the  1st time just 4 hours before. Are you saying  "someone" paid her to have sex with this guy or your statment is only about Alex

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Wow. Two people found their way back to this forum at almost the same time? .. Maybe, I should say two accounts were used again almost at the same time!?!?

They are not the same.

15 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

During her last stay, Stella fucked a lot with  a friend of Milena  and Stella met him for the  1st time just 4 hours before. Are you saying  "someone" paid her to have sex with this guy or your statment is only about Alex

Only for alex.
The dude that you were talking about i could understand he was probably a one or two times nightstand ^^ But alex come on ... he is almost twice their age and i won't talk about his physique again :X

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

Only for alex.
The dude that you were talking about i could understand he was probably a one or two times nightstand ^^ But alex come on ... he is almost twice their age and i won't talk about his physique again :X

Lima brought 2 or 3 old farts in the apartment and had sex with them. Has she been paid for ?

25 minutes ago, wathou said:

that'd be too good if she leaves on monday, but she'll probably do the full 90.
Which mean more alex to come :dodgy:

I missed the event and even have no recording. ... but ... One thing is easy to see. ... Every guy in this apartment will find some people who dislike him in this forum. It do not matter, what kind of person he actually is. 

I like that Irma shows more of her life in the project. Especially, if she is active in the swinger scene. .. :) ... Why should she keep this outside only? ... Guests are good for the project. Everything interrupt smartphone advertising or uninvolved dancing shows is good for the project.

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Lima brought 2 or 3 old farts in the apartment and had sex with them. Has she been paid for ?

I don't know why u brought lima into it, but since u did yes she was, she even spoke in english on the phone about her price for "deepthroat" and "bdsm" ...
But i don't think irma is like lima, at least more "soft" before alex only watched he couldn't touch anyone ... now things have evovled i'd say ...
And i'd like also to remind you that the first time that stella met alex, he told her about "prices" like iphone against naughty pictures (like irma already does with him)