Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Alex drove Belle home when she got drunk at B1 last week...So he's met her...:cry:

She wasn't to drunk to talk about a business transaction.

"You pay what, and I don't have to give up any ass?   I'm in!"

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, West_California said:

irma says we are like father mother, she (belle)  is daughter.

Belle wants money, alex askes if homework is done..

Sorry for the word but irma & alex are starting to make b1 looks like a brothel ( he was after the twins but irma said they were too young, he went after stella proposing her "sexy" pics for iphones, and now he is after bell)
this whole thing is really starting to disgust me from rlc 

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Not necessarily from him though Harley. Im sure Belle meets many men in Barca.

With the amount of time these girls spend be-bopping between each others apartments (Alex is the chauffeur) and with each other, I'm pretty damn sure that they spend more time outside the apartment together than with anybody else.  Sure they have a date here and there (unless they are like the Nicole type) but the majority of the time they are together.   Irma knows Alex has deep pockets and she is content spreading the wealth around.   I'm not saying the ripped pantyhose was from Alex only, but I'd bet my paycheck that he is the one that ripped them.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

so who thinks they will all leave after cake and go to the club or will there be something kinky here,its Alex's birthday you don't think Irma wont do something special for him

Irma can do nothing, except it will be painted in red colour.