Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

18 minutes ago, wathou said:

Even a little lingerie party would make me more than happy :biggrin: ( we can't have pussy eating night everyday, or do we ? :biggrin::blush:

Irma nibbling on Danaya's pussy gently is nothing compared to the full on munching she did with Jessica and for much longer..

May be she tasted better..:)

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nack said:

Irma nibbling on Danaya's pussy gently is nothing compared to the full on munching she did with Jessica and for much longer..

I am sure it did taste better nack- Jess has a "live" fish, where as Danaya has a "dead" fish to eat- no tatar sauce required hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

32 minutes ago, nack said:

When Irma was licking Jess, she said to Jess "I love wet pussies like yours" (thanks Yury for that info!) At the end, Jess told Irma she loved her :heart:

It sounds like Irma has tasted quite a few and knows what she likes!

• Upvote 6

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

When Irma was licking Jess, she said to Jess "I love wet pussies like yours" (thanks Yury for that info!) At the end, Jess told Irma she loved her :heart:

thanks Ben

11 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Who doesn't!...:biggrin:

Thanks Yury and Ben, those little snippets of info make it even more enjoyable...

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Dammit you made me go look for a translation.:dodgy:

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

It's to a hotel so Irma can give more lessons and Jess can practice ... Remember the days when people used to say that. However ...

I don't think Jess is ready to go down on Irma yet but if she only has 2 weeks then don't rule it out before she leaves especially after last night. I think it will be a big step but she's gained much confidence in the last few weeks.

Last show was totally awesome. If I can make a little negative comment, it was sad that it was one way, Irma didn't receive , she gave a lot and it could be fun to see her receive the same treatment that she deserves. I really thought that Jess could be the one , but let's see the future days ... 

Irma must want one of the twins. They were eating at the table and Irma came down the stairs, over to one of the twins and leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. after the kiss she had a sly grin on her face while walking into the kitchen.

• Upvote 2