Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Irma is laying on her bed naked with her kitty aimed at the open door. Wonder who she is trying to catch with that bait?

Irma is really the  "spark plug " of the Barca apts !  She seems in a better mood today than the last few days. Whatever was bothering her seems to have been corrected .  I will really miss this little bag of dynamite when it's her time to go !  (  Anybody know the date of her anticipated departure ? ) 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Irma is really the  "spark plug " of the Barca apts !  She seems in a better mood today than the last few days. Whatever was bothering her seems to have been corrected .  I will really miss this little bag of dynamite when it's her time to go !  (  Anybody know the date of her anticipated departure ? ) 

We believe some time in March, hopefully right at the end of the month!

16 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

I'd say no-one ! It's just Irma being her wonderful self...::)

You do not know Irma. Yes she likes to be nude and show off her wares. She also likes to give massages to the girls and more. Being a newbie you also do not know how to read between the lines in what someone says.

20 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Is it worth spending  a replay day to watch it Noldus?????

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9292-barcelona-apt-1-~-timeline/

That's what happend today, if you ask me i'd say it's not worth 30$ but that's up to you ( there was some dancing/teasing from jess & irma )

and btw i don't see why anyone would take the "one day" package with the replay, it's 10$ for on day when you can have 30days for 30$ ^^' 

37 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

You do not know Irma. Yes she likes to be nude and show off her wares. She also likes to give massages to the girls and more. Being a newbie you also do not know how to read between the lines in what someone says.

Perhaps you're correct, but I've been a member of RLC for over 5 years. I'll work on the reading between the lines thing...:biggrin:

57 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Is it worth spending  a replay day to watch it Noldus?????

It was on free cam so maybe someone upload it, but it was hot, and Yes I love to see them 

Pussy touch and fun

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It was in free cam so maybe someone upload it, but it was hot, and Yes I love to see them 

Pussy touch and fun

Well if they would start drinking wine watching their movie maybe something else will happen. Is that m or L on couch