Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Hope85 said:

SvYn.gif

- - - RECUERDOS - - -

now everyone- is there any doubt Nora is the "queen of meat flaps":biggrin::biggrin:

20 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I believe that many users have banned me, but I always tell you what I think, and the girls do not need all these fucking lawyers that are defending this really squalid situation

Pope Francesco what even are you doing suscribed to a voyeur site ?

30 minutes ago, vortios said:

Those who insult me so much you hump that he is right. I said the other night, the boy will come back, there were people who told me that I was dumb for saying that.
I said, the boy goes behind Jess, again they said, he is very gentleman with him ...
Tonight, at the beginning of the night, I said, he has come to have sex, and we have seen (maybe they have not had penetration) but we have seen?
The shower scene is very typical in clubs, where girls wash their clients before having sex ... but I still see things where there are none ,,,
The card games and then the strip poker, that's the logical thing to do, clear but had never been seen in RLC before, nor when the girls have brought a customer before ...
But I must have lost a screw,
And no one has fallen into the account, because Nora departs from the party? I keep seeing ghosts
Finally, I do not let anyone tell me what an insult to the girls. Anyone who says that, is insulting me and is failing the truth,
What I do not do is look the other way, and I say what I see.
I do not judge their moral behavior, it is not my commission, but I say what I do not want to see inside a house, which is supposed to live girls, No other thing

It was just a show 

7 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Myself, I will take a break from the forums after getting it off my chest (I will still lurk to get update on what happen in the appartments, and check my mailbox of course).

Stick around man, 1 or 2 tossers on the forum is not reason enough to take a leave of absence, we need quality posters like yourself to balance out the bullshit!

48 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Please, is there anyone who thinks that was not all planned

Every bit of it was planned.  It's always planned before hand as to what goes on in these (Barca) apartments.  Anybody that feels differently just doesn't have a clue.  It's like a lunch special.....there is always something planned depending on the day it is!!

• Upvote 3