Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, Thestarider said:

OOOOHHHHHHH ugly picture that is.......Mr.you really need to put your clothes back on !!!!

It's funny that people used to complain about what these ladies did while away from the apartment,,,,they used to wish that they would bring the action back here for us all to see.

Well guys now you are getting your wishes fulfilled,,they are now bringing their work home for us to see,,enjoy:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, euromike69 said:

It's funny that people used to complain about what these ladies did while away from the apartment,,,,they used to wish that they would bring the action back here for us all to see.

Well guys now you are getting your wishes fulfilled,,they are now bringing their work home for us to see,,enjoy:biggrin::biggrin:

Mr.box must be pretty happy he is seeing some real "openess" LMAO 

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Yeah !Now everything does not matter, Irma blow him ! jerk him off ! Everything will go!

51 minutes ago, wathou said:

I know by writting this i'll get some poeple triggered ( but pleas don't it's jsut my opinion)

I rather irma never came back, i wish i could only remember as she was during summer & before at least back then she didn't invited her "weird" "friends"

Mine as well Wathou. I'm really bored with these staged events of hers now, and to be perfectly honest, her nudity doesn't interest me anymore. Plus I  have felt uncomfortable with all of these 'male friends' of hers that she keeps inviting, to be honest. To me it seems, how can I word it, unatural perhaps...certainly strange. Are the other girls really comfortable...I wonder...:confused:

Nicole definitely wouldn't be there...

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Well I can see the forum is going to be no fun tonight so I'll leave you all to throw insults at the girls in peace

Goodnight

You are welcome to throw insults also, we do not mind.

• Upvote 3