Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

I still got 10 fat fingers that I can use lol:biggrin:

so you have a set of twins like B1- that's great mikey hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, wathou said:

Oh jeez ho no i just saw alex's dick ( don't know if i have to laugh or cry xD)

OMG- you saw an appendage- did you use a magnifying glass ????? hahahahahaha:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole fucking the brains out of Miguel was real. Nicole's fight with Estelle was real, Jess getting upset over a family friends illness was real. The girls body painting each other could happen and massaging each other could also happen. A lot of the 2 orgy nights, once the touch paper had been lit were pretty spontaneous and pretty real,  and drug taking was real. A fat bloke in a situation is a million miles from being reality...

Yes the first 3 things you mentioned were real but nothing else.
Now even when Becca and Megan started it was out of an artificial situation. What I mean is that none of the planned evenings are real, the Twins dancing in the afternoon, Kami and Kristy stroking each other on the couch day after day, Jess's exercising naked.

Feelings are real, the male/female fucks have been real but what happened with Rus, Jes and Irma was light years from reality. Belle got genuinely excited but at home I don't think she quite dances like that naked in front of friends.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

damn dude- it didn't help- no wonder you don't get any pussy- you can't find "little willy" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Even irma's other friend alberto couldn't find his neither and he didnt have no blubber. I guess on their arrival to barcelona their willies wasn't allowed through spanish customs  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

being top cams doesn't mean there is a lot of poeple watching it ^^' just that the poeple who are watching rlc right now are watching them and also because nothing else is happening ^^' 

It does mean that more are watching it than anything else on RLC.