Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Snakeater said:

Stella looks like she had to much to drink last nite.:biggrin:

During her B2 stay last time, she seemed out of it pretty much all of the time. She had been much livelier in B2 but then even Belle went quieter during the last half of her stay (also in B2) as well.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Nari Dog said:

I'm afraid that Stella is a bit of a disappointment. Haven't seen really anything from to write home about since she rejoined. :cry:

Agreed.  I was hoping for at least a bit of playing on her own, and then she seemed to like the twins.  I thought there might be some kind of action.  We'll see.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

I know what Stella is capable of for fun. Were you here when she was in B2 before? Being a returning girl she does not need a break in period. In my opinion she is not quite up to her last visit.

6 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I'm afraid that Stella is a bit of a disappointment. Haven't seen really anything from her to write home about since she rejoined. :cry:

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

During her B2 stay last time, she seemed out of it pretty much all of the time. She had been much livelier in B2 but then even Belle went quieter during the last half of her stay (also in B2) as well.

Stella has been back for 9 days, what do you expect? Do you want her running around bringing guys back every night etc? Then you will start comparing Stella to Nicole, Some people are just never happy

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

what did she do the first time here

2 days of sex with a man (or it might just have been 1 it went on so long) 2 days with a dildo (weren't great shows), 2 lesbian orgies (but was possibly the least active girl) lots of other naked play with many girls on many occasions, exercised topless often and wandered around naked. 

In short: A VERY LOT!

• Upvote 3