Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, gelsgels6 said:

Plenty.  She went down on Lola, played with toys, etc.

Herd mentality with stella, she will only reluctantly go along with a group.  She will flirt...etc.  But tends to runaway to smoke or hides under heavy clothing if she can.  Lola was a huge influence and didn't easily accept no for an answer.  stella won't do shit if she doesn't have to.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Herd mentality with stella, she will only reluctantly go along with a group.  She will flirt...etc.  But tends to runaway to smoke or hides under heavy clothing if she can.  Lola was a huge influence and didn't easily accept no for an answer.  stella won't do shit if she doesn't have to.

You could be right about the "Lola Pressure".  I hope she doesn't only have one mode to operate by.  Let's stay positive..

4 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

Stella has been back for 9 days, what do you expect? Do you want her running around bringing guys back every night etc? Then you will start comparing Stella to Nicole, Some people are just never happy

Nine days of doing nothing but talking on her phone, sleeping and SMOKING.  Pretty much what she did or tried to do last time.

1 minute ago, gelsgels6 said:

You could be right about the "Lola Pressure".  I hope she doesn't only have one mode to operate by.  Let's stay positive..

When Stella was in B1 the girls were all talking in the kitchen. Stella spoke about how she had had sex with a girl before (as in, before coming to RLC.) I wouldn't say it was just the Lola effect that caused that. Can't remember if it was Yury or Kitek who translated that, but thanks whoever it was

• Upvote 2

Just now, Benfold said:

When Stella was in B1 the girls were all talking in the kitchen. Stella spoke about how she had had sex with a girl before (as in, before coming to RLC.) I wouldn't say it was just the Lola effect that caused that. Can't remember if it was Yury or Kitek who translated that, but thanks whoever it was

Interesting...I learned something on a Monday.  Thanks.

8 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

Stella has been back for 9 days, what do you expect? Do you want her running around bringing guys back every night etc? Then you will start comparing Stella to Nicole, Some people are just never happy

Stella did not have to bring guys home to have fun. Also Stella is not Nicole.

Just now, maxfactor said:

Nine days of doing nothing but talking on her phone, sleeping and SMOKING.  Pretty much what she did or tried to do last time.

many many many other girls do far less than that. Last time she came she spent the majoirty of the time naked, just take a look back at all the pictures and videos around.This time shes more relaxed and is doing what she feels like, when she feels like

2 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Did Lola pressure her to bate without covers?

so much nonsense on this forum

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Totally right. People talk about Lola and the drugs, but according to Belle (and people can believe what she says or not over this) she and I guess others were on good contracts and they were presumably on good contracts for a reason and that is close contact with girls was something they were fine with before they came to RLC. There was no way the 4 way orgy was anything new to the 4 girls involved. I did say that Belle did seen reluctant but once she got going or the drugs kicked in, it was clear this was not a new situation for her especially with former flatmate Caro. For Stella as well, her behaviour seemed very natural. And when Becca returned we all saw what nonsense those who said she "ashamed" of her behaviour was.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's not the girl girl thing that keeps her at bay.  She's bi...it's pretty well documented from this and last time.  She does not like doing it in front of the cameras.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Totally right. People talk about Lola and the drugs, but according to Belle (and people can believe what she says or not over this) she and I guess others were on good contracts and they were presumably on good contracts for a reason and that is close contact with girls was something they were fine with before they came to RLC. There was no the 4 way orgy was anything new to the 4 girls involved. I did say that Belle did seen reluctant but once she got going or the goods kicked in, it was clear this was not a new situation for her especially with former flatmate Caro. For Stella as well, her behaviour seemed very natural. And when Becca returned we all saw what nonsense those who said she "ashamed" of her behaviour was.

They are all bi to some degree...having lesbian sex or accelerated lesbian activity in front of cameras is not on the list of Russian fun things to do.  Russian society frowns on bi or gay stuff in general.

13 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

many many many other girls do far less than that. Last time she came she spent the majoirty of the time naked, just take a look back at all the pictures and videos around.This time shes more relaxed and is doing what she feels like, when she feels like

Did Lola pressure her to bate without covers?

so much nonsense on this forum

RLC did or she gets no bonus money.  They do it with all the girls.  Jeez!!!