Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Gina looks good but hasn't  delivered  as yet. Irma delivers and works hard to have girls make B1 interesting. 

I know, she been here for all of 3 days, What's she playing at. Oh, she did give us some of the best pussy shots we've seen in that bed room on her 2nd night and several showers, facing straight into the camera, plus probably the best pussy shave we've seen in Barca, and who knows what last night as it was UM. I hope she start's upping her game soon because she's approaching her 4th day now and she's done absolutely nowt...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I know, she been here for all of 3 days, What's she playing at. Oh, she did give us some of the best pussy shots we've seen in that bed room on her 2nd night and several showers, facing straight into the camera, plus probably the best pussy shave we've seen in Barca, and who knows what last night as it was UM. I hope she start's upping her game soon because she's approaching her 4th day now and she's done absolutely nowt...:dodgy:

Gina hasn't delivered yet - hilarious ROFL

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Was just asking a question. I would have been surprised if it was the case... 

Sorry mate. It's just a few go down this route and it's absolute bollocks. Irma does a lot of stuff outside the house and has lots of contacts. 

She's back in B1 now...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I watched (not quite, it was on but then so was GOT) the whole of the exercise after another stupendous display of nudity from Julia so it was a good day but again I did think (as with almost everything the Twins do) it seemed too deliberate. When Stella, Polya and Irma did this it felt like something they wanted to do. I know it is the same thing and there were smiles and laughter just that it always feels like the Twins are working to a time table. I'd just like to see more spontaneity or at least more an attempt to appear spontaneous.

Just my opinion as always. I am sure many disagree. And honestly I am not complaining about what I am seeing just wanting a bit more life from the Twins and Stella seemed just more natural when she joined in. To early to criticise Gina for anything and besides which she has had a very fine start.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I watched (not quite, it was on but then so was GOT) the whole of the exercise after another stupendous display of nudity from Julia so it was a good day but again I did think (as with almost everything the Twins do) it seemed too deliberate. When Stella, Polya and Irma did this it felt like something they wanted to do. I know it is the same thing and there were smiles and laughter just that it always feels like the Twins are working to a time table. I'd just like to see more spontaneity or at least more an attempt to appear spontaneous.

Just my opinion as always. I am sure many disagree. And honestly I am not complaining about what I am seeing just wanting a bit more life from the Twins and Stella seemed just more natural when she joined in. To early to criticise Gina for anything and besides which she has had a very fine start.

I know where you're coming from, but, like you, I still like watching them...::)