Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's what I thought. Irma and Heidi have fucked a girl (maybe not in the last month), K&K have fucked guys (maybe Heidi as well, can't remember), Irma has given a girl oral successfully and been fingered unsuccessfully by a guy, the Twins share so it's a bit tricky, Danaya has received oral I suspect unsuccessfully, Angelina has bated, Gina's only just arrived and Stella had multiple fucks and bates during her last visit (technically that was in the last month of her time in Barca). 

Not a bad record. 

One time, i started to collect stamps, because my father gave me a part of his collection. ... It lasted for a few months and had ended.  ... Sometimes, people change. Sometimes openess passes. ... It do not need to be the case, but everything over a month is at least a very clear interruption. 

BTW, i guess, all the girls in K&K&H have an very active sex life (including sex in the last month). It is simply more easy to keep it outside. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's what I thought. Irma and Heidi have fucked a girl (maybe not in the last month), K&K have fucked guys (maybe Heidi as well, can't remember), Irma has given a girl oral successfully and been fingered unsuccessfully by a guy, the Twins share so it's a bit tricky, Danaya has received oral I suspect unsuccessfully, Angelina has bated, Gina's only just arrived and Stella had multiple fucks and bates during her last visit (technically that was in the last month of her time in Barca). 

Not a bad record. 

I bet when it comes to remembering other things in your "Real Life" you couldn't remember them all as easily as you do with stuff from RLC.::)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

One time, i started to collect stamps, because my father gave me a part of his collection. ... It lasted for a few months and had ended.  ...

I think several us have been through that story ... now I collect images of RLC girls.

• Upvote 3