Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I bet when it comes to remembering other things in your "Real Life" you couldn't remember them all as easily as you do with stuff from RLC.::)

I am absolutely brilliant at remembering stuff i don't need to know.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Una vez, empecé a coleccionar sellos, porque mi padre me dio una parte de su colección. ... Se prolongó durante unos meses y había terminado. ...  A veces, la gente cambia. A veces openess  pasa. Es ... no es necesario el caso, pero todo lo largo de un mes es al menos una interrupción muy claro. 

Por cierto, supongo, todas las chicas de K & K & H tienen una vida sexual muy activa (incluyendo el sexo en el último mes). Simplemente es más fácil de mantener fuera. 

Bad business would be for RLC that the girls had their sexual lives away from the house. Because if anything I am sure, is that people do not see the houses to see how they study an opposition to the state girls.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Mi conjetura es una lavandería.

It is not a conjecture, it is a fact, there the girls have the washing machine. There is also an ironing board ... All this we know, because the washing machine has been listened to when spinning, and the ironing board, we have seen it take in a couple of times of the room.
The room is not very big.

• Upvote 1

The real life girls of RLC have no openess because they have no real life while they are here. In real life you do not have cams to see your openess. So in RLC there is no real life until they have some openess. Does that cover the real life and openess in RLC? :biggrin::angel:

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Nah she's just off the various types of white powder she was carting around and handing out like tictacs last time around. To my most sincere disappointment ? (Not having any now that is ?)

Maybe you can thank all the so called do gooders who complained to RLC last time there was a white substance in B2 

• Upvote 1

Just now, vortios said:

Bad business would be for RLC that the girls had their sexual lives away from the house. Because if anything I am sure, is that people do not see the houses to see how they study an opposition to the state girls.

Actually, I think, studying is also a part of REAL LIFE and i should be no issue.

... but ...

I think, i understand what you mean and agree with you. ... If everythig exciting is keep away, it is kind of useless to watch the remaining teasing only elements.

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

The real life girls of RLC have no openess because they have no real life while they are here. In real life you do not have cams to see your openess. So in RLC there is no real life until they have some openess. Does that cover the real life and openess in RLC? :biggrin::angel:

openess-ception right there LMAO

• Upvote 2