Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They must switch a lamp off in this near corner cos the light is always crap at this time. The rooms much better in natural light...:sad:

Used to be a lamp in that corner, but think its elsewhere in the Apartment now. I remember Ilona using it a couple of times and it was used for the 3 way massage of Carolina Anna and Belle.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I believe I know what he means and we do not talk about the girls in that form. Now who is going to jump on my ass for sticking up for the girls? anybody

The basic right of free speech has no meaning for you, right?

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

On this forum we do not talk about the girls in derogatory terms. The girls read our post and when they see people calling them names they stop putting on shows.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Steady all the mods believe in free speech as do nearly all of us but on a board like this you have to have rules otherwise anarchy ensues and if you insult the girls or give away personal information, anarchy will happen so that's why we stick to those rules.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

Sorry. ... I hate this  daily teasing gogo dancing something.

It has nothing to do with REAL LIFE and is performed as work without any fun or real participation.   .... I'm sure the the girls have a good laugh and wonder why there are so many people paying for this shit. ... It is just sad, because it seems that non of the girls is shy for real. They simply do not show any openness.

When you write something like this, and the girls are reading it, just as you want them to stop having fun and even stop dancing. and they would rather sit down and just talk, or sit in different places and look at their phones. Just because it is not part of real life. "What they also did afterwards." While yet Both B1 and B2 the two apartments that have received the most posts and where many have stuck to see what happens there. But still, it is boring and not real life. Yes the girls will not show more openness, if they get criticized all the time. They're probably thinking, why offer a little naked, then no one is satisfied anyway. Yes you look today, how real life is in most families in their homes, they are all fully clothed and seated next all in different places with either the iPad or smart phone in their hands and not talk so much with each other 24/7. so would you then have a real life 24/7 to watch here in the RLC. then just going into Z & L or K & K & H, N & K. and D & R, where there really is not a high tempo in their everyday lives just. But rather, I like a life in full motion with delightful laughter is a hell of a lot more worth paying for. than to see dull and quiet people who just lying or sitting glued in front of a screen on a single set of several hours of their day. Nah .., all the apartments have the same real life as Z & L, K, K & H, N & K. and D & R. So would probably not many like to extend their premiums on RLC. Rather, I want to see speedy joy, than a frightening silence of a dark and tragic gloomy life in their mind. Love Peace and Happiness. is the real life for me anyway. ✨??????

• Upvote 2