Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, jontee said:

She needs to learn

Irma does not have to learn anything anymore, she masters everything in her business.
And she is ice-cold enough to use everything.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I actually can't believe nothing's happened while I could have been tearing up Los Santos in a supercar instead of being here.

Must cut down on B1 until a proper evening's entertainment. Of course with Premium I would have been at the Twins.

Do you have gay online BB?

Just now, eremes said:

Irma does not have to learn anything anymore, she masters everything in her business.
And it is ice-cold enough to use everything.

i love her to but she needs some love to stay at b1 now its a boring apt   Girls need love

5 minutes ago, jontee said:

i love her to but she needs some love to stay at b1 now its a boring apt   Girls need love

I have to admit, love is perhaps the only thing she does not know about, who enters her trap, get made "Alex".

Read more about "Alex" in this forum, in earlier posts He became a complete fool by Irma's arts.

1 minute ago, eremes said:

I have to admit, love is perhaps the only thing she does not know about, who enters her trap, get made "Alex".

Read more about "Alex" in this forum, in earlier posts He became a complete fool by Irma's arts.

i know about alex...but it means nothing to b1 it need some girl love like Before..with jess nora and danaya...i only saying love