Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I know that feeling, sometimes things just happen when you think there is a remote possibility but do not push... he seemed to go with the flow and to be honest he really kept his boundaries until invited in...respect to him..sometimes its better to just go with the flow.... you will always see your stop coming and KNOW when to get off. he saw his eventually... he had a great time...:blush:

And let's not forget by acting the way he did the girls will have no problem with him visiting again.

• Upvote 3

Because the apartments are boring at this time I want to post my, no doubt controversial, thoughts about Nicole last night. My position is that I think in the end she wanted to fuck this guy if Irma and Jessica decided not to. But she did not have a chance to talk to him one on one or I believe she would have told him to stick around. I also think he was not too happy he did not get laid.

I say this because she was shy when she first got home, but got worked up watching them play with this guy and then had an unsuccessful session with the vibrator. When she went to clean it she made sure the others saw she had it too in the hallway just outside the bathroom. She went downstairs to wash it when they were still cleaning the upstairs bathroom, but never cleaned it. Waited until she could show them the vibrator and especially him. And cleaned it in the upstairs bathroom.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I mean it's nice to see all girls get along, Nora sure have changed for the better

The whole atmosphere in B1 now is brilliant...:biggrin:

B2 is ok too but Michelle needs to integrate more since her 'friend' left. But she's not on top form health wise at the moment so hopefully it'll improve. B2 have some catching up to do though...:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Because the apartments are boring at this time I want to post my, no doubt controversial, thoughts about Nicole last night. My position is that I think in the end she wanted to fuck this guy if Irma and Jessica decided not to. But she did not have a chance to talk to him one on one or I believe she would have told him to stick around. I also think he was not too happy he did not get laid.

I say this because she was shy when she first got home, but got worked up watching them play with this guy and then had an unsuccessful session with the vibrator. When she went to clean it she made sure the others saw she had it too in the hallway just outside the bathroom. She went downstairs to wash it when they were still cleaning the upstairs bathroom, but never cleaned it. Waited until she could show them the vibrator and especially him. And cleaned it in the upstairs bathroom.

Read kitek's translation in New Girl Jessica forum.

• Upvote 1