Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Nora & Nicole and Heidi & BF

BTW, did i ever say that i dislike to watch barcelona with an cast as good as Irma&Nora&Nicole&Jessica? They may be the best cast ever in this apartment. 

Probably. Ilona, Irma, Anna as the best 3. Previous best 4: Anna, Belle, Polya and Stella - yes I know there was Irma, Ilona, Polya and Stella but let's face it the first group did more especially as Polya and Stella became more comfortable.

BTW I'm still posting...for now :dodgy:

He's obviously scored cos she's the most beautiful girl on earth, well apart from my wife, and it's pretty close :dodgy:

And he plays rock music. If she's a rock chic then it can't get any better than that for me...

So she's scored big style too

Fucking hell he's playing Joe Satriani...anyone know his stuff. I know he really wants to crank the amp up and let rip...

Pink Floyd now wow...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

These 2 are great together :biggrin:

And he plays a Gibson and sings Santana!!!

Hey RLC have done brilliantly to stage this...:dodgy:

Ha ... but that doesn't mean other things haven't been staged.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

But you don't like Jess. You've said so many times.:biggrin:

... without cam show she is actually a very nice girl .... i have written that already ... i simply do not like any cam show on RLC (especially when they are so endless) 

... please do not mix both ... they are two different things

OK Nicole, it looks like you have the Queen's blessing so let the music of love commence. He really is one lucky SOB - he's hung like a horse,  he's shagging a beauty in Nicole and he's doing it in a shag crazy house. Good on you son, I wish I'd had the opportunity when I was your age

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Did you see Nora doing her guitar playing impression. this is definitely fun Nora.

I can see Nicole's arse on the bed even if she does still have shorts on. I love that arse.

He is doing well to concentrate id just want to ravish Nicole :biggrin:

• Upvote 2