Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

So no one is complaining to RLC about all the guys showing up lately. That good but did you think that RLC is doing survey and seeing if the rating go up when a guy in the apt and if it does then RLC my think they can make more money by closing down all 3 girls apt and just have couples apt. Over the past 3 years there been a lot of complaining about the girls apt my be RLC is tired of hearing it and also they my be having trouble  finding girl and they my be be having trouble with the girls

The way I look at it they could close all the other apartments down and just plow all the money into B1, B2w and KK and they would still be, as they say here in England, quids in! 

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't slaughter me guys but being the romantic that I am, I would like my lovely Nicole and Miguel to just spoon like they are and have a good nights sleep. This scene right now means a lot to me and I hope the few who doubted her loyalties, might think differently about her now,  Guys this is real life, She is 100% living her life as normally as she can with 11 cams looking at her and I love her to bits

I'm happy she has found a good man to look after her....

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't slaughter me guys but being the romantic that I am, I would like my lovely Nicole and Miguel to just spoon like they are and have a good nights sleep. This scene right now means a lot to me and I hope the few who doubted her loyalties, might think differently about her now,  Guys this is real life, She is 100% living her life as normally as she can with 11 cams looking at her and I love her to bits

I'm happy she has found a good man to look after her....

and with that pleasant wonderful thought, I bid you all goodnight

• Upvote 1