Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

How's the mood in the apartment been today? No regrets from Jess? I very much doubt Irma regrets anything sexual. Is Nora still unhappy? Are they talking?

No regrets, everyone seems good, all were a little quiet with Nicole though

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, yadevol said:

any infomation on whether the man with the golden fingers will return

As far as I know, they haven't said that he will be coming, but that doesn't mean anything necessarily. However yesterday, they spoke about his arrival for a while before he came

51 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I think this a good summary. ... There was also the site story with Nora&Kiko and Nicole. Later Nicole had over her BF for a very nice night. 

Without any doupt one of the best nights of RLC in barcelona (or in general). 

It was a great night, For me Nicole and Miguel did it for me over the massages. It was genuine intimacy at its best between 2 people who, at the moment, care a lot for each other. I don't think the cameras made any difference and I think Nicole is 1 of the  most natural girls we've had...:blush:

Everyone was glued to the massages but B2 was quite lively also with naked and near naked dancing, wine and fun. But didn't reach the heady heights of B1...

Yes a great night indeed and we should just enjoy it for what it was..roll on the next one!...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Benfold said:

As far as I know, they haven't said that he will be coming, but that doesn't mean anything necessarily. However yesterday, they spoke about his arrival for a while before he came

had to poke a little fun with this statement (in bold) :exclamation:

Next time (if there is one) I hope he does :biggrin:

• Upvote 1