Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

God it's so slow tonight I've actually flicked through the other apartments which I never generally do. I see the couple who had the swingers night with M+S are back again...:dodgy:

Some in the past have accused Michelle of manipulating events so she is top of the bill on RLC, which is utter bull. If that was the case tonight would be her ideal opportunity for her to put on a show as she's the only 1 in B2 and there's fuck all happening in B1. so no competition. She's a strange girl. She's never even washed or showered today, never mind not going out with the other 2. She's just slobbed around...:huh:

My God, I'm so bored I decided to update my fricking Garmin GPS. When top cam is B1 with these 3 the Garmin comes first. By the way, I have 6 fucking Euros left from my last trip to beautiful Spain and Italy. Where do I send it?

• Upvote 1

You twat!! You knew if you called my girl I'd be the 1st one to respond. Nice 1 mate :biggrin:

All the girls you've mentioned are lovely, there's no doubt. Leora acts too much for me although she was the 1 who first got me hooked to RLC about 3 years ago. I used to get really excited when a) Paul was away and b) she got in position and her hand started to wander. Sometimes, in fact most of the time that teasing lead up to the bate is better than the actual bate! But I've moved on now cos I've seen it so many times, Nicole should learn to tease like that 1st insread of straight in with the dildo. It would be awesome :blush:

I've only been Premium a couple of months so I didn't see a lot of Ilona, just downstairs but she's lovely too and more 'real' than Leora in my eyes. Karol, well I told everyone to keep an eye on her a week ago! She so sexy and I hope there's more to cum....

But Nicole ticks all the boxes for me. Also I believe she's about as real as you'll get in the Barca apartments. The sessions with her boyfriend look very genuine to me and you can't tell me the affection they've showed for each other isn't real. That night he played guitar in her room was great. Yes I get attatched, which I know is fuckin stupid, cos I'm a happily married bloke, and I'll never speak to or meet her  but she's got me totally  hooked. 

There you are you got a response :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You twat!! You knew if you called my girl I'd be the 1st one to respond. Nice 1 mate :biggrin:

All the girls you've mentioned are lovely, there's no doubt. Leora acts too much for me although she was the 1 who first got me hooked to RLC about 3 years ago. I used to get really excited when a) Paul was away and b) she got in position and her hand started to wander. Sometimes, in fact most of the time that teasing lead up to the bate is better than the actual bate! But I've moved on now cos I've seen it so many times, Nicole should learn to tease like that 1st insread of straight in with the dildo. It would be awesome :blush:

I've only been Premium a couple of months so I didn't see a lot of Ilona, just downstairs but she's lovely too and more 'real' than Leora in my eyes. Karol, well I told everyone to keep an eye on her a week ago! She so sexy and I hope there's more to cum....

But Nicole ticks all the boxes for me. Also I believe she's about as real as you'll get in the Barca apartments. The sessions with her boyfriend look very genuine to me and you can't tell me the affection they've showed for each other isn't real. That night he played guitar in her room was great. Yes I get attatched, which I know is fuckin stupid, cos I'm a happily married bloke, and I'll never speak to or meet her  but she's got me totally  hooked. 

There you are you got a response :biggrin:

Very good. I Just cannot stand Nicole tho, she just totally turns me off. Sorry friend.

5 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

My God, I'm so bored I decided to update my fricking Garmin GPS. When top cam is B1 with these 3 the Garmin comes first. By the way, I have 6 fucking Euros left from my last trip to beautiful Spain and Italy. Where do I send it?

Send it to Nicole so she can give it to Jess for Nora's cake...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK guys. I usually wait till I've tucked Nicole and Karol into bed before I retire but I think tonight will be a late one so I'll make a move now I think.

Enjoyed the banter, it was better than the action!

Night everyone...:sleepy:

night naga