Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys. I'm off to bed , Goodnight to my girl Nicole, sleep well, and fuck off to the others in B1, even though I still love you Jess if you get your act together..:huh:

Just sort it out. Nicole's trying, why can't you 3!!!

Someone tuck Karol into bed for me and kiss her goodnight. I'm sure there'll be a few up for that but don't fight. over it....:dodgy:

Night guys...:sleepy:

good night  I can not kiss kerol good night cuz Dayana would kill me or tuck her in :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, timber said:

Pretty sure it's Nicole's. I think she's had it from the start. It's the one Jess keeps yelling at her to turn down.

1 minute ago, CrazyDude said:

No, Nicole has had this speaker since arriving. I'm certain its hers.

I stand corrected

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Will you still be a freeloader Harley, and continue posting? I hope so cos I'll miss your quiet reserve non controversial posts...:dodgy:

You saved your best till last. I agree with it all which must be a 1st. Take care mate...:biggrin:

Yes sir, I'll still be around to read and abuse you all LOL.  Thanks man!!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Perhaps, but you have watched her when she gets home late at night and is on that phone for 2 or 3 hours without putting it down. I have commented on this since her arrival. She is almost antisocial. Even when her boyfriend is in the bed with her she is on her phone. The other night she got into bed at 0045 and was on that phone till almost 0400 without putting it down. That is a serious issue in my eyes.

She is not the sharpest tool in the shed.  Today my subscription ran out as she was trying to hang her coat in B2.  She first tried the breaker box closet, then the shoe closet, and like they say......open enough doors and one will work for you, she found the coat closet on the third try.   I only say this because I have seen her do the exact same thing at B2 more than once lol.   I will miss watching her for sure.   She is pretty and has a great body, not of the skinny type but just right!!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Turkey by name, turkey by nature... sorry newbie but you're out of your depth here, Come back in a coupla weeks...

That's my girl you're slagging off...:dodgy:

The fact that you give comment on every post dont make you a good observer .I am on the forum math longer than you .

I see what I see !