Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, euth63 said:

What is it. sweeps week?  Competition has gotten tuff since the B1 got Irma back. 

I was saying that all activities including the massage began early, it's eight o'clock in the evening, however, there are no problems

13 minutes ago, vortios said:

Karol and Jess could try to copy ... it is always nice to have a massage ..

Jess is once again out of the loop or completely not interested.  The other day it was the banana and hair braiding...today she is at this moment on her 20th cookie while Karol had her feet on her chair.  Jess offered her one of the cookies and karol, while accepting it looked kind of puzzled.  Now Karol has given up on her, moved her feet to another chair and is just sitting back.

Just now, Sergio said:

Estaba diciendo que todas las actividades, incluyendo el masaje comenzaron temprano, son las ocho en punto de la noche, sin embargo, no hay problemas

They must be waiting for the return of Nora, who left ... at least I have hope that she returns, and start up Jess and Karol.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Jess es una vez más fuera de onda o completamente no le interesa. El otro día fue el trenzado de plátano y el cabello ... Hoy está en este momento en su 20 galletas mientras Karol tenía los pies sobre la silla. Jess le ofreció una de las galletas y Karol, aceptando al mismo tiempo parecía un poco desconcertado. Karol ahora ha renunciado a ella, movió los pies a otra silla y se sienta de nuevo solo.

I keep hoping for Nora's return, and put the piles on these two girls. With Nora, both Jess and Karol, they seem to react.