Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Maybe it's a different plan. This is speculation but maybe RLC has a new Barca3 in mind as we had girl after girl always wanting to move into Barca2. In the meantime you move Nora and Kiko back in and you let them keep the Barca1 apartment for themselves if RLC owns that property.

posted before the Nora email

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

Damn, she must need a job, or some attention ( ??? ) .  Wonder why she just doesn't get married and disappear ?

So a woman don't need to have a job if she's married?

And have you seen Kiko, not much of a man there...

• Upvote 1

But the last two (now three) have been in this apartment when she was pretty much running the apartment. I have been RLC for four years and she did a reinvent of herself from the first apartment. Nora and Kiko rarely had sex in the first apartment. They watched a lot of TV and movies. Watched the happenings on the Russian/ Ukraine border. She would cry sometimes begging Kiko to fuck her.

When they came to this apartment after leaving the program for 6 months or so they fucked more often and were very open about masturbation, etc. Maybe they will be more open and she won't be a moody. Just my hope and opinion.

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

This is her 4 time on RLC :) New record!

I don't think any girl has a more divided opinion among us lot than Nora. What worries me is if Kiko is a permanent fixture here, this will undoubtably affect the girls dress code around the house. Lima, however wouldn't have give a shit....

• Upvote 2