Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Irma doesnt actually need training....she is a fantastic dancer..probably better than the instructor...

Nora again overacting....again trying to fill some life in her boring idea for the night...:dodgy:

Irma's a good dancer, no doubt about it, but for stamina it's gotta be Jess...::)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Irma's a good dancer, no doubt about it, but for stamina it's gotta be Jess...::)

I agree...although Irma has huge massage stamina.....another girl is Leora...her stamina is massive as well..when her friend visited a cpl of months back..they were dancing non stop for 6-7 hrs...

• Upvote 1

From the way I read it Danaya could care less about all this bullshit dancing crap just to put on a show for the viewers.   I'm backing you all the way Danaya and I wouldn't mind it if you went back to your apartment and just chilled in a hot bath!!   Danaya......you always rocked in my book!!!

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can't remember reading that Snake....:dodgy:

I was right once too...:biggrin:

back on page 412   

What is with all the pillows? Did they wash all the pillow cases or are these new plillows? Maybe B2 is coming over for a group excercise class.

• Upvote 1