Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Coupla thoughts about the show in B1 guys. If I was 1 of 6 Russian girls in Barca and had the opportunity to have a lesson with a proper tutor, I'd jump at the opportunity. I think it would be great cos most of them exercise pretty regularly and like to dance a bit. Right girls, where shall we have it..... B2 cos there's much more space. But it was Nora's idea so it's in B1, Plus it's great for the freeloaders, as I was once and would have loved it, so 7 hot women (including instructor) is great for buisness. All I'm saying is if it was for their pleasure alone, B2 was the place,

I'm pleased it wasn't mind cos they're are too many blind spots, and lighting isn't great in B2,,,:cry:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, jamie140 said:

Danaya and Irma look as if they are wondering when will this shit end .... enough already !

If they each had to pay the dance instructor, Danaya is probably thinking to herself......why in the hell did I waste my money on this shit!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Coupla thoughts about the show in B1 guys. If I was 1 of 6 Russian girls in Barca and had the opportunity to have a lesson with a proper tutor, I'd jump at the opportunity. I think it would be great cos most of them exercise pretty regularly and like to dance a bit. Right girls, where shall we have it..... B2 cos there's much more space. But it was Nora's idea so it's in B1, Plus it's great for the freeloaders, as I was once and would have loved it, so 7 hot women (including instructor) is great for buisness. All I'm saying is if it was for their pleasure alone, B2 was the place,

I'm pleased it wasn't mind cos they're are too many blind spots, and lighting isn't great in B2,,,:cry:

LOL......subscriptions are low!!

• Upvote 2

Hope Jess takes off those dodgy red light district lights, from her room...it keep the motion sensor on, all the time...its stupid...plus she already has a reputation of blocking camera....she needs to learn some stuff...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Jess looks like she is dressed to impress someone. Maybe then she might be on the hunt for something she would not know what to do with. Possibly Karol.

I wondered earlier why she put on that blue dress and makeup=but I guess I will wait to find the definitive answer later

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Plus they are on one camera at B1, you'd struggle in the B2 LR. Mind you it kept freezing every second for me, as did Masha who was giving perhaps her greatest display of free cam nudity at the same time - I hope I didn't miss any great bends during the freezes.