Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Irma could have invited Danaya to the shower 

The shower would be soaked with D&I in there. There is no way any droplets would make it to the ground past those 2 pairs of massive obstacles - water would be spraying everywhere :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Nora does look happy most of thetime during this visit plus with Nicole in B2, her only rival for prettiest woman in the house has gone. That's probably why you hardly ever saw her and Kami together. I am joking of course; Nora's far too secure and self-possessed to be worried about that.

I am not surprised Danaya is having to sit down and Irma resting on the table just like when they looked exhausted in the dance class - carrying that kind of weight around is not easy, just ask my mother!

Just in case your wondering she was pretty much the same height and dimensions as Irma and has stayed that way (apart from putting on a bit of weight) all of her life - i.e. they never got any lower. And those attributes once won approval from a big Hollywood star, although she didn't like him staring.  

• Upvote 3