Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Benfold said:

Bruv

You should know that Irma is my one and only for ever and ever. Sure I was a champion of Becca and Jasmin, but I'd kick both of them down the stairs for a shot at Irma

Fair enough Ben but I think Becca needs you more ... Irma has an entire army. I shall go back and amend the list.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Fair enough Ben but I think Becca needs you more ... Irma has an entire army. I shall go back and amend the list.

Yeah an entire army....lined up right behind me! But I'm not letting anyone past! Some Gandolf shit

If nobody else is claiming Becca I'm happy to two-time, Mikelima might have an issue though

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Bruv

You should know that Irma is my one and only for ever and ever. Sure I was a champion of Becca and Jasmin, but I'd kick both of them down the stairs for a shot at Irma

Milk-a-What?  Irma belongs to everybody.   If she could be had, she wouldn't be jobing for RLC.  That girl would be in Trump tower waiting for the shit to die down so she could blow the Prez.  A real job.  Now that I think of it the way he kicks the Intelligence community around keeping a side piece might not be in his best interest cuzz you know he's gonna have some howes. I couldn't wait to flip them bitches in the Oval office.  Sorry OT.

4 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

not sure why she didn't go and spent the evening with her dude. She would have had a better time

Got a lot of respect for Nicole for been here.  Im sure the easiest thing for her to do would be come up with an excuse not to be.  But she came which says a lot about her

• Upvote 7