Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

it is only fair BB, we share her equally, do you want me to share Belle with you ??????? (smiley face) 

That's the most ridiculous thing anyone's said in the history of the world. I gave Benfold Becca but he seems adamant and I was kind of giving the role of Irma's protector to you. There is more of Irma to share than My Belle:heart:.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

that what he gets for cheating on Dayana twin sister ben :biggrin:

now, now, mike- you offered her to me, and I chose to take care of her HAHAHAHAHAHA

ben is no angel either :biggrin:

2 hours ago, wathou said:

not for me, i can't get enough of those "'all girls appt" :P but i doubt i would happend anyway ^^' the best they can do i think is upgrade B1 into a more "modern" appt like b2 with more space and more camera coverage ^^

I like'd the post about 2B's being enough, then realised I could handle a B3...:confused:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

That's the most ridiculous thing anyone's said in the history of the world. I gave Benfold Becca but he seems adamant and I was kind of giving the role of Irma's protector to you. There is more of Irma to share than My Belle:heart:.

no BB- there have been some more ridiculous things than that- I was just asking a question, that's all, I already knew the answer, but had to ask anyway:biggrin::biggrin: