Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Got a lot of respect for Nicole for been here.  Im sure the easiest thing for her to do would be come up with an excuse not to be.  But she came which says a lot about her

I agree. Nicole has shown some real class since she moved to B2.  I remember a lot of people in here slamming her because she walked into the bathroom and took it over, or took over in the kitchen, or played her music too loud.  Fuck the other girls!  They ostracized her right from the start!  I think it started when she walked in on a camera show of Jessica's and continued when she came downstairs and interrupted a session with Nora and Kiko (never mind that probably 50k people were wanking over that same show).  In any event, the other girls treated her like shit when she was at B1, including even Irma I'm sorry to say.  So for her to come over and be decent like this when she could be spending an evening with her man shows an incredible amount of class to me..

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I agree. Nicole has shown some real class since she moved to B2.  I remember a lot of people in here slamming her because she walked into the bathroom and took it over, or took over in the kitchen, or played her music too loud.  Fuck the other girls!  They ostracized her right from the start!  I think it started when she walked in on a camera show of Jessica's and continued when she came downstairs and interrupted a session with Nora and Kiko (never mind that probably 50k people were wanking over that same show).  In any event, the other girls treated her like shit when she was at B1, including even Irma I'm sorry to say.  So for her to come over and be decent like this when she could be spending an evening with her man shows an incredible amount of class to me..

Sorry but even if I adore her, she's only doing the job

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Bruv

You should know that Irma is my one and only for ever and ever. Sure I was a champion of Becca and Jasmin, but I'd kick both of them down the stairs for a shot at Irma

Yes I know Ben, but you and I share Irma and that is the only fair thing to do- so it should read Ben & Beaver:biggrin::biggrin: