Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Is the Entire CC sleeping or is everyone still up playing with themselves,,,,CC is 95% old geezers so most have probably eaten their Oatmeal porridge and passed out on Grandpa's recliner with RLC in the background on the computer and lit cigarette that's about to catch the house on fire when it falls on the carpet.:biggrin::biggrin:

32ee127d30f91835d7c132bdeff95984.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Is the Entire CC sleeping or is everyone still up playing with themselves,,,,CC is 95% old geezers so most have probably eaten their Oatmeal porridge and passed out on Grandpa's recliner with RLC in the background on the computer and lit cigarette that's about to catch the house on fire when it falls on the carpet.:biggrin::biggrin:

Looks like Junior is getting cocky again. :biggrin:

Actually, most of the CC newbies already got put to bed by mommy cuz it's way past their bedtime. What are you doing up so late? :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I will be like this until I start wearing diapers for the second time again in my lifetime lol:biggrin:

You will go blind first for playing with yourself :biggrin: before you get to the diaper stage take it from me ::)

• Upvote 2

Actually, I think everybody is just exhausted from watching the antics at Barc1 or can't sign on because their keyboards are all stuck up with their jizz.

Fine with me. 1500 members on-line all the time is too much to keep up with regardless of a Mod's age.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know you don't like me at all and I can deal with that, but since you apparently know what is going on with Jess and Karol,  why don't you tell the forum what is happening.  I know you are in tight with several people and do a lot of PM work with them, but what I don't understand is why you don't tell the forum what is going on and put everything to rest.

Sorry,  just curious why you don't tell everyone!!

I usually have you blocked but someone made me aware of this post. The reason I won't tell the forum is that no matter what I say, no matter how boring or exciting the information is, you will only believe what you want to believe.

I could tell you that they are going for a walk along the beach and you would say "that's bullshit, they're out fucking guys for money, my opinion only!" or I could say that they've gone to a bar for a quiet drink and you'd say "that's bullshit, they're out fucking guys for money, my opinion only!" or I could tell you they were talking openly about fucking guys for money and you'd say "I knew it, they've finally shown their true colours!"

You believe what you want to believe and no matter what is posted you won't change your opinion - today you went as low as to accuse Jess of lying about her  family friend so she could go on a dirty weekend, when in fact someone is dying of cancer.

So that's why I won't post it to the forum, because I don't want to give you the satisfaction of saying "that's bullshit, they're out fucking guys for money, my opinion only!"

• Upvote 6

26 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Por lo general tienen bloqueó pero alguien me hizo tomar conciencia de este post. La razón por la que no le diré el foro es que no importa lo que diga, no importa lo aburrido o interesante es la información, sólo se va a creer lo que quiere creer.

Te podría decir que van a dar un paseo por la playa y se diría que "eso es mentira, que están fuera chicos putos por dinero, sólo mi opinión!" o podría decir que se han ido a un bar para tomar una copa tranquila y se diría que "eso es mentira, que están fuera chicos putos por dinero, sólo mi opinión!" o Te podría decir que estaban hablando abiertamente de puta chicos por dinero y que diría "que lo supiera, que finalmente han mostrado sus verdaderos colores!"

Usted cree lo que quiere creer y no importa lo que se publique no va a cambiar su opinión - que hoy fue tan bajo como para acusar a Jess de mentir acerca de su amigo de la familia para que pudiera ir en un sucio fin de semana, cuando en realidad es una persona muriendo de cáncer.

Así que por eso no voy a publicarla en el foro, porque yo no quiero darle la satisfacción de decir "eso es mentira, que están fuera chicos putos por dinero, sólo mi opinión!"

You are very free to do what you want with your information, and I know, that isted do not drink from bad sources.
One can say what he knows or shut up what he knows, but it can also help shut up when false rumors are given. As in the case of Kitek, we all take for granted his words.
So why not help spread your truth?
If you expect everyone to believe you (I think you can forget that hope) as you say, there will always be people who have their own story before things succumb. But what gives you the most?
I think that when you have a verified truth, you should convey it in the forum. I think even that would help many times not to spread rumors, which only hurt the girls.

• Upvote 1