Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd hate to see Karol and Danaya split up too. The way Karol has opened up with nudity in her BR, we would have got some good shots of her in front of the mirror. but the lights poor over there.When Jess oils herself up in front of her mirror the light is much better. Plus from either cam in Jess's room she's nowhere to hide, unlike Karol. But it might never happen. Karol should stay with Danaya IMHO...

I really see no reason for Karol to come to B1 as party visits are enough. I'd like to see a new girl/girls replacing Nora and for Irma to get the big room. Can you imagine if Belle shared with Irma? Any invitation given by Irma to feel her tits would be leapt upon and hopefully Irma would go back to being naked a lot more than she has been on this visit. But we don't need Belle (if she returns it probably won't be until March) just any new girl with a good attitude to the project will do and there's always the option of the 3rd girl to join in. Jess (and not just because of family tragedy) has seemed to be setting limits since the massages so I don't know if we'll see much more of her, even though she might have a month left.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Manzarek said:

Back online 10:40... back UM 11:10

When UM 11.11 Irma was sitting on the chair in the corner in LR (waiting for someone?) Jes asleep and Nora/Kiko out of the apt.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I really see no reason for Karol to come to B1 as party visits are enough. I'd like to see a new girl/girls replacing Nora and for Irma to get the big room. Can you imagine if Belle shared with Irma? Any invitation given by Irma to feel her tits would be leapt upon and hopefully Irma would go back to being naked a lot more than she has been on this visit. But we don't need Belle (if she returns it probably won't be until March) just any new girl with a good attitude to the project will do and there's always the option of the 3rd girl to join in. Jess (and not just because of family tragedy) has seemed to be setting limits since the massages so I don't know if we'll see much more of her, even though she might have a month left.

Any thoughts on the current UM? I can't see them bringing someone in this early to replace Nora. If they are it's not Karol cos there's no movement on the packing front. Kitek kindly translated that pixie Jess was attending a funeral, and questioned whether she'll return' We could throw that one in the mix. 

I'm all for new girls too. To be honest, I get a bit bored with the girls that return, even Irma this time round. However, if Jess isn't getting the big room, which I had thought was lined up for her before Nora's return, I can't see Irma moving back in when she's just moved out. That might mean the new girl could be straight into Nora's room. That could also mean it might be one of the past legends, such as Ilona or Anna....Having said that, Irma might just move back in, it won't take long. I assume she only moved out cos Kiko was coming now and again

I'm just thinking out loud here and passing time cos there's nowt happening. I'm probably way off the mark as usual...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

told ya an other strange maintenance where nothing changed xD 

I can see they fix the lighting around the dinning room area and they put back the furniture and the light back in Nora room that was taking out when Stella was there and they took a night stand from Irma room and put it in Jessica room. Also i don't think Nora is leaving no time soon like RLC is saying. 

24 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I can see they fix the lighting around the dinning room area and they put back the furniture and the light back in Nora room that was taking out when Stella was there and they took a night stand from Irma room and put it in Jessica room. Also i don't think Nora is leaving no time soon like RLC is saying. 

indeed but all of that are "minor" fix and shouldn't take more than ( if u are lasy) 1 hour ^^' so what happend during the 3 more hours that's a mistery ^^' 

and for nora staying longer i really don't mind that ( i was one of the first being sad when she came back, but she really changed for the best :) ) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd hate to see Karol and Danaya split up too. The way Karol has opened up with nudity in her BR, we would have got some good shots of her in front of the mirror. but the lights poor over there.When Jess oils herself up in front of her mirror the light is much better. Plus from either cam in Jess's room she's nowhere to hide, unlike Karol. But it might never happen. Karol should stay with Danaya IMHO...

Easy way to solve that problem is if Karol does go to b-1 when Nora leaves then let Dayana go with her and they share the royal bed. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4