Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love someone to answer me (giving me their opinion), because nobody has the truth unless it is from RLC ...
What is the problem that there is no good harmony in the houses?
Nicole and the rest of the girls who do not get along? (Easy solution true)
But last night, I would not believe there was a bad atmosphere to Nicole (and Estelle), because from what I saw, they tried to integrate into the party.
To Danaya and her mood so low (that leads her friends not to have a party? (Also has an easy solution)
But I do not think this is a surprise to anyone, if you saw the last weeks of your previous stay.
Or the problem is of some girl or girls that more than make group, she or they just want to be with their friends, and everything else, does not exist?

1 hour ago, vortios said:

I would love someone to answer me (giving me their opinion), because nobody has the truth unless it is from RLC ...
What is the problem that there is no good harmony in the houses?
Nicole and the rest of the girls who do not get along? (Easy solution true)
But last night, I would not believe there was a bad atmosphere to Nicole (and Estelle), because from what I saw, they tried to integrate into the party.
To Danaya and her mood so low (that leads her friends not to have a party? (Also has an easy solution)
But I do not think this is a surprise to anyone, if you saw the last weeks of your previous stay.
Or the problem is of some girl or girls that more than make group, she or they just want to be with their friends, and everything else, does not exist?

If several women together in a narrow space (eg workplace) there are mostly problems.

Women are always competitors (men, look, skills e.g.). Especially such young women, whose life is largely determined by the fashion- and beautycosmos. They always look at what is better and more beautiful at other women. and when there is a lack of self-esteem, there is competition. Women then try to make the other woman bad. They are happy about the failure of others. So they build herself up.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

its about time she shaved that mop off. but when they had their own place i would watch nora go a week with out a shower.  and i still dont like her

Thr so called mop on her looked pretty good. every girl should have at least a small mop , it would not look so bare.

Nora can stay as long as she likes very nice to view. Besides she helped get this apt up and going again. As down as it was I do not think Irma could have got it going herself. Also Ilona was not able to be here to help Irma. Hey Nora stay a couple of more months!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1