Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Lo que es una verdadera vida aburrida que tiene  :biggrin:LOL

Y es por eso que ves RLC :exclamation:

Thank God, I do not have to give explanations to you because I see or stop seeing RLC.

And my life is not exactly boring, I wish I had more hours a day, but surely, I would be doing more things than surely, I would be unable to understand.

By the way, my circle of friends is quite normal and we do pretty normal things.

If you call that boredom, I think you are quite sad with your life. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

to Mrbox and Vortitur from what I understand from this the girls are being accused of prostitution. I may be wrong but am going to put my 2 cents in anyway. I have seen no proof that the girls are prostituting in or out of the apt. Without any proof of what they do they should not be accused of it. The girls are brought here to entertain us as if this is real life in the apt. even tho we know it is not. Not all of the girls that come to these apts. can handle what is expectected of them. They should not be bad mouthed and be called bad things just because they are in the apts. When they are out of the apts what they do is their business and only theirs. These girls are like us only human so should be treated with respect until proven without doudt otherwise. Now people you can have fun jumping all over me and this post.

agree DES- those are my thoughts exactly- proof is in the pudding- right ????

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

to Mrbox and Vortitur from what I understand from this the girls are being accused of prostitution. I may be wrong but am going to put my 2 cents in anyway. I have seen no proof that the girls are prostituting in or out of the apt. Without any proof of what they do they should not be accused of it. The girls are brought here to entertain us as if this is real life in the apt. even tho we know it is not. Not all of the girls that come to these apts. can handle what is expectected of them. They should not be bad mouthed and be called bad things just because they are in the apts. When they are out of the apts what they do is their business and only theirs. These girls are like us only human so should be treated with respect until proven without doudt otherwise. Now people you can have fun jumping all over me and this post.

Okay I'll jump.  :dodgy: I agree with you.:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

a Mrbox y Vortitur por lo que entiendo de esto las chicas están siendo acusados de prostitución. Puedo estar equivocado, pero voy a poner mis 2 centavos de ninguna manera. No he visto ninguna prueba de que las niñas se prostituyen dentro o fuera de la APT. Sin ninguna prueba de lo que hacen que no deberían ser acusados de ella. Las niñas son llevados aquí para entretener a nosotros, como si se trata de la vida real en el apartamento. incluso aunque sabemos que no lo es. No todas las chicas que vienen a estos apartamentos. puede manejar lo que se expectected de ellos. No deben ser malo con la boca y ser llamado cosas malas sólo porque se encuentran en los apartamentos. Cuando están fuera de los apartamentos es lo que hacen sus negocios y sólo suyo. Estas chicas son como nosotros sólo humanos por lo que debe ser tratado con respeto hasta que se demuestre lo contrario y sin Doudt. Ahora la gente puede divertirse saltando sobre mí y este post.

You misunderstood my words
In fact the subject of prostitution is not the origin of the subject ...
The origin of the subject, is that according to Mr Box, I despise and insult the boy because I called him "boring man"

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I agree. 

1 minute ago, vortios said:

You misunderstood my words
In fact the subject of prostitution is not the origin of the subject ...
The origin of the subject, is that according to Mr Box, I despise and insult the boy because I called him "boring man"

As I said I may have it wrong. nothing wrong with being boring.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

agree DES- those are my thoughts exactly- proof is in the pudding- right ????

sorry snake- I was reading a post from DES when typing this- so much for trying to multi- task hahahaha

8 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Welcome back Snake!  You've hit the ground running with a great post mate...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Snakeater said:

As I said I may have it wrong. nothing wrong with being boring.

No. You do not get it wrong. ... It is about the stries he made up to make guys look as bad people. ... The name giving is just someing in addition. 

No respect for people.