Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

giphy.gifsignboard-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

16 minutes ago, Benfold said:

My only comment on the discussion which has been going on these last few pages

Freedom of expression is fine, and there is no harm in criticising the girls (or guys!) we see on RLC, and in the Barca apartments. If everyone kissed the girls' arses all day every day it would certainly make for a dull forum. But there's a difference between criticism and throwing insults, and although 'freedom of expression' is a fine concept in real life, on this forum the rules are that you speak about the tenants with respect. 

If I was a dickhead I could walk into my local supermarket and start shouting racist abuse, and if anyone challenged me I could claim 'Freedom of Expression,' but it would not be a shock if someone punched me in the face. Just because you have the right to do something, doesn't mean that you should take advantage of that right WITH EVERY DAMN POST! Freedom of expression =/= freedom to be a cunt without being challenged

Don't like that the girls are out late? Fine, say so, but don't say "they're out late because they're dirty streetwalkers'

Don't like that the girls invite guys sometimes? Fine, say so, but don't say "obviously Nora is pimping them out to Johns"

Don't like the massages, teasing etc? Fine, say so, but don't say "they're boring bitches with no personality"

And if RLC makes you constantly angry and upset, for Christ's sake go and do something else with your life!

• Upvote 4

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Freedom of expression is fine, and there is no harm in criticising the girls (or guys!) we see on RLC, and in the Barca apartments. If everyone kissed the girls' arses all day every day it would certainly make for a dull forum. But there's a difference between criticism and throwing insults, and although 'freedom of expression' is a fine concept in real life, on this forum the rules are that you speak about the tenants with respect. 

If I was a dickhead I could walk into my local supermarket and start shouting racist abuse, and if anyone challenged me I could claim 'Freedom of Expression,' but it would not be a shock if someone punched me in the face. Just because you have the right to do something, doesn't mean that you should take advantage of that right WITH EVERY DAMN POST! Freedom of expression =/= freedom to be a cunt without being challenged

Don't like that the girls are out late? Fine, say so, but don't say "they're out late because they're dirty streetwalkers'

Don't like that the girls invite guys sometimes? Fine, say so, but don't say "obviously Nora is pimping them out to Johns"

Don't like the massages, teasing etc? Fine, say so, but don't say "they're boring bitches with no personality"

And if RLC makes you constantly angry and upset, for Christ's sake go and do something else with your life!

You hit the nail on the head. ... Very good post. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Thank you for this excellent post-good job-

Unfortunately, it probably will just go over the heads of those to whom you are referring:sad:

Worse thing about it HavingAblast is that they will be back at the same time at the same place tomorrow doing the same thing all over again,,,it's a Brand New Year and they are still continuing the same bullshit as they have been doing the last 2 years.

I bet they are reading our comments and getting pissed right now,,,they probably will be back on CC later when we leave for the day to quote each and everyone of our comments and talk shit while we sleep. There is a real simple solution to this problem though,,all they have to do is have respect for the girls of RLC and other CC members opinions and there wouldn't be any problems.

youre-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

6 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Amen Ben,

and as most of us know it is the same bunch of serial trolls time and time again.

Ever since B1 opened there has been a huge amount of content posted and at the very start it was fun to see the comments about the various girls but it didn't take long for the negative posters to come in and state their opinion. As you said, opinions are fine but the constant and I do mean constant trolling by that same few ruins a fun time on here.

• Upvote 4

RE: Comments/ and thinking before posting.

So a squirelly guy walks into a Biker Bar. He says "Hey, who owns all those pussy bikes out there?" Guess what happens next?

The rules allow for thoughtful, civilized criticism of the tenants. It does not allow blatant insults that are not based on evidence. That starts food fights in the Apartment threads. We mods HATE food fights. Trolling Apartment threads just to start a brawl really pisses us off and wastes our time. Remember, Mods are not paid, and we pay the tiny $20 a year for a Premium members. If we want to see food fights and trolls, we can all go to 4chan/b for free any time. Keep the verbal violence where it belongs: Rants & Flame Wars.

Remember: The tenants read your posts. Don't say anything about them you wouldn't say to their face, and expect to get punched in the faces by their fan club members.

Thank you.

The Rules are here: https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/8619-rules/

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Amen Ben,

and as most of us know it is the same bunch of serial trolls time and time again.

Ever since B1 opened there has been a huge amount of content posted and at the very start it was fun to see the comments about the various girls but it didn't take long for the negative posters to come in and state their opinion. As you said, opinions are fine but the constant and I do mean constant trolling by that same few ruins a fun time on here.

i wonder how many " serial trolls " are fake, and whose paying them..?

i've been ranting about this for weeks. all i hear is "he talks nonsense"

If they really want to insult anyone,,all they have to do is go to Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook etc,,,,,the comments that they post on those websites will make this place look like a Catholic school :biggrin::biggrin:

And their comments won't get deleted there lol.:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

So a squirelly guy walks into a Biker Bar. He says "Hey, who owns all those pussy bikes out there?" Guess what happens next?

The rules allow for thoughtful, civilized criticism of the tenants. It does not allow blatant insults that are not based on evidence. That starts food fights in the Apartment threads. We mods HATE food fights. Trolling Apartment threads just to start a brawl really pisses us off and wastes our time. Remember, Mods are not paid, and we pay the tiny $20 a year for a Premium members. If we want to see food fights and trolls, we can all go to 4chan/b for free any time. Keep the verbal violence where it belongs: Rants & Flame Wars.

Remember: The tenants read your posts. Don't say anything about them you wouldn't say to their face, and expect to get punched in the faces by their fan club members.

Thank you.The Rules are here: https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/8619-rules/

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Nice to hear from you fluffy tail !!! :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Thank you.

The Rules are here: https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/8619-rules/

4chan/b ?

19 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Mi único comentario sobre el debate que ha estado ocurriendo estas últimas páginas

La libertad de expresión está muy bien, y no hay ningún daño en la crítica de las chicas (o chicos!) Que vemos en RLC, y en los apartamentos Barca. Si todo el mundo dio un beso culos de las chicas todo el día todos los días que sin duda haría para un foro aburrido. Pero hay una diferencia entre las críticas e insultos que lanzan, y aunque 'libertad de expresión' es un concepto bien en la vida real, en este foro son las reglas que usted habla acerca de los inquilinos con respeto. 

Si fuera un capullo que pude entrar en mi supermercado local y comenzar a gritar insultos racistas, y si alguien me desafió que podía reclamar 'libertad de expresión', pero no sería una sorpresa si alguien me dio un puñetazo en la cara. El hecho de que usted tiene el derecho de hacer algo, no significa que usted debe tomar ventaja de ese derecho con cada tema MALDITA! La libertad de expresión = / = libertad de ser un coño sin que se le

No les gusta que las chicas están fuera tarde? Bien, por lo que dicen, pero no dicen "que están fuera hasta tarde porque son prostitutas sucias '

No les gusta que las chicas invitan a los chicos a veces? Bien, por lo que dicen, pero no dicen "obviamente Nora ellos es el proxenetismo a Johns"

¿No te gusta los masajes, las burlas, etc? Bien, por lo que dicen, pero no dicen "que son aburridos perras sin personalidad"

Y si te hace RLC constantemente enojado y molesto, por causa de Cristo ir y hacer algo más con su vida!

Buena exposición, y sé que no lo dice por mí ya que no dije ninguna de esas frases por lo que entiendo que no lo dice por mí.
En cuanto a la libertad de expresión que usted hace referencia, y en entiendo que usted lanza una burla hacia mí, decirle que la libertad de expresión que usted parece repetar poco, ya que hace chanza de eso, es el respeto por la diversidad de opiniones, en el respeto a que el otro se pueda expresar, a que otro opine de una forma distinta a la mía pero no por ello, debo menospreciar las ideas y las palabras de los demás.
Esto no es un club privado de 4 personas, ni un coto donde el que piensa de distinta forma tenga que irse. Porque el foro tiene sus dueños, y no es usted ni yo.
Usted es el que dice que las chcas son prost..., para usted difamar es gratis. Y espero que el moderador, le de una advertencia por difamar a otro participante del foro y por decir que las chicas son prost...
Pero la discusión nunca trato de ese tema. Alguien del foro, quiso que el tema fuese por ahí, cuando la discusión comenzo con algo tan simple si al chica se le podía llamar "hombre aburrido" y a Mr Box, no lo consideró oportuno.
Tan facil como eso, pero es muy facil, entrar en una discusión de la que no se sabe como empezó, pero opino porque tengo ganas de echar leña al fuego.
Eso es mezquino y ruin por parte de quien lo hace.

34 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Aman benfold. 

• Upvote 1