Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, gelsgels6 said:

I think that is what gets annoying.  Some of us have been on this Forum for enough time, that we know many of the poster's points.  Some of the posts on this Forum are very creative, funny and just plain entertaining...then someone pours cold water on the fun (for the twentieth time).  Enough!

When you don't have anything to say the general rule is to just not say anything.

But these guys just love saying the same repetitive stuff over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again,,,,,,, Second after Second,,Minute after Minute,, Hour after Hour,, Day after day,, Week after Week,,Month after Month,,Year after Year,, For Years.

They are that persistent,,,,,and I know for a fact that they do all that shit on purpose to try and get underneath CC member's skin. 

Guys it's simple really if any other CC member messes with you on a daily basis or disrespects the ladies of RLC,,first report them to the Admin or the Mods and add them to your ignore list.

• Upvote 4

I see girl on girl action no matter where I look :biggrin::biggrin:

7 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

thanks mikey, that is why I did not comment- I could not tell for sure, and why say shit, when you don't know for sure, know what I mean vern :biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_o0te8e29Kc1u36wjlo1_400.gif

• Upvote 1

It would be lovely if we can enjoy the show tonight, whatever it might be, without anyone throwing an insult at any other person, tenant or poster :heart:

And if it is body sushi (a la Milena) then I can only hope that is not the only fishy flesh that gets eaten tonight :biggrin:

• Upvote 2