Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There was a guy who continually posted that people were having sex whenever there was a male and female out on the balcony at the same time. Of course we all believed that was rubbish until Caro and Lola went out to the balcony together and that made me think. Unlikely but not impossible things were happening out there. Do I believe girls are having sex out of the apartment? Yes and I think I have good reason to. Do I believe it is at all common, no. But the tales that when - DAMN missed Nora's pussy again! - a couple of girls go out they are having sex with each other in a hotel room like I have occasionally said. Of course not! I don't believe most of these girls are anywhere near as lesbian or bi as they make out.

This is where I bet you would be surprised.  I don't know for sure, but I bet you would be surprised!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, I don't live in an apartment, I live in a house.  Secondly, I go out for all kinds of reasons,  but the difference is...is that I'm not in the sex trade industry!  

who says they are ??  They could go out for many reasons , not always sex (sometimes ¸maybe but not always,)  Just joking with you....................lol

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, I don't live in an apartment, I live in a house.  Secondly, I go out for all kinds of reasons,  but the difference is...is that I'm not in the sex trade industry!  

My poor friend lol....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Aquí es donde yo apuesto a que se sorprenderá. No sé a ciencia cierta, pero apuesto a que se sorprenderá!

In that I am with BB ... we must not confuse, what the girls do for the pure spectacle with the sexual tendencies of a girl.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

In that I am with BB ... we must not confuse, what the girls do for the pure spectacle with the sexual tendencies of a girl.

I am not ruling out that with some drink and drugs and the right atmosphere that 2 of these girls wouldn't have fun together but to go to the trouble of hiring a hotel room I really don't think they need sex with a woman that badly.