Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I have come to a conclusion why don`t we all stop this ranting and accusing of eachother and come to the simple fact

that these two apt`s in Barcelona is nothing more than a way for rlc to make more money.

And the girls is getting more money if they bate in front of the camera or if they make moves that implie that they are bi or lesbians.

I`m so tired of what is going on both in the apts and in this forum i just wish that everybody would see the truth that`s all i have to say about this matter!

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No descarto que con bebida y las drogas y el ambiente adecuado que 2 de estas chicas no habría divertirse juntos, pero para ir a la molestia de la contratación de una habitación de hotel que realmente no creo que necesitan relaciones sexuales con una mujer que mal.

I've always thought, and with the women I've said that, I've always been told the same thing. The sexuality of the woman is different from that of the man,

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rockinvidde said:

I have come to a conclusion why don`t we all stop this ranting and accusing of eachother and come to the simple fact

that these two apt`s in Barcelona is nothing more than a way for rlc to make more money.

And the girls is getting more money if they bate in front of the camera or if they make moves that implie that they are bi or lesbians.

I`m so tired of what is going on both in the apts and in this forum i just wish that everybody would see the truth that`s all i have to say about this matter!

You mean it's just a job?  Damn, I thought this shit was real.  Sniff.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

So it is safe to say that one of the girls is getting sushi eaten off of her tonight, but who will be the table? I suspect Nora, but I hope Danaya :heart:

Yes after the last time that happened, the partying stopped. 

Another thing about that was that My Belle:heart: put the sushi on her arch enemy Milena without them speaking to each other. So it was an opportunity for Nicole to come and put the sushi on Jenny or vice versa ... That way seems more likely because with curvy Nicole it would fall off although she is more likely to get naked than Jess.