Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I am just reading through the thread so not sure if this has been pointed out yet....Phantom was being sarcastic, he was stating that it is very unlikely that the girls' contracts state that they should be on cam 24/7 - he was replying in irony to a comment that said so

I missed the ? after the 24/7 Ben. I missed the sarcasm for fuck sake...

Thanks for that and I've apologised to Phantom...he might not except mind cos it was a bit of a rant....:confused:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Many apologies Phantom. I misread this as Ben kindly pointed out later in the thread. Me more than anyone should have picked up on the sarcasm in your post. I missed the ? after the 24/7, which makes all the difference....:confused:

Come on now naga, it was beautiful sarcasm.

I would say we have probably seen contracts because I have seen girls get these heavily written documents out after they have got upset about something but for damn sure we've seen none of the words in them. Anything anyone says about them is therefore pure speculation unless revealed by the girls and even then there is some doubt.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0015 Irma left in black (big hug to Jes, and Nora also there to say goodbye. She kissed both) 

she won't be back for awhile

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Come on now naga, it was beautiful sarcasm.

I would say we have probably seen contracts because I have seen girls get these heavily written documents out after they have got upset about something but for damn sure we've seen none of the words in them. Anything anyone says about them is therefore pure speculation unless revealed by the girls and even then there is some doubt.

Miss+Melissa+King.jpgletterm.png

jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1