Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So the new girl will go straght into the big room in B1. Doesn't this suggest that it might be the return of a legend....such as Ilona...:confused:

I was surprised when I saw Irma had not moved but is it possible that Karol and even possibly Danaya are going in that room. We've not seen Danaya pack as far as I know but she didn't like her room in B2 despite giving much better views than Belle and maybe like Sia she can pack very quickly.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I was surprised when I saw Irma had not moved but is it possible that Karol and even possibly Danaya are going in that room. We've not seen Danaya pack as far as I know but she didn't like her room in B2 despite giving much better views than Belle and maybe like Sia she can pack very quickly.

Danaya possibly, I'd love to see her actually living with Irma, but she's due to leave in a week or two so I doubt it will happen. I think Karol is leaving Barca

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I really don't  think that will happen  karol is gone and Dayana will be gone in just little bit more time it would be great if that happened but don't think so

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Nice idea but can't see it. Danaya isn't here much longer from what I can gather...

2 hours ago, MrLurker said:

Ive sacrificed a dozen cows to the RLC Gods.  They told me that Danaya & Karol will be moving to B1. And that Irma+Danaya will share the big bed!    But then again we all know how fickle Gods can be......   :biggrin:

Hate to say this Mrlurker but Naga thinks that is like shit in China happening. Right Naga

• Upvote 1